Confession

Standing in an empty field, you watched as the man in front of you trained with his little sidekick as you called his best friend. The sun was setting and he had been like this since the loss of one fight, you admired him but hated to see what he was going through. "Come on Tien, that's enough now! You need to rest, it's not good for you to train for 2 weeks solid!" Looking at his clothes which were torn, dirty and blood seeing out through holes. The once cold and heartless man, had changed with yours and a couple of other peoples help. No longer did he hate people, he admired them and they respected him, he had become a reliable respected hero. Tien made no attempt at moving so you thought you would give it the final push, "I'll do Jiazi/Gyouza or Shumai, or even both!"

With them words being said he smiled and made his way over to you, "thank you (Y/N), for everything, especially sticking by me for so long." With his words you blushed as you had a lifelong crush of him, him being Tien Shinhan of The Three-Eyed Clan.

Leading his Llama over to him, he smiled again and so did you. Knowing that he loved riding on Llama's or Ostriches, well just his smile made it worth it. "Hey how about after dinner, we play a game of volleyball? I'll beat you this time for sure!" You excited shouted as he made a tutting sound. "Yea, yea" his soothing voice made you realise that you were daydreaming about the win that you would take over the master volleyball player!"

After getting home, you had started on his favourite meals, wanting to make him smile again. "Hey (Y/N) can we, you know talk later?" "Sure!" Was your only answer as you carried on making his meal to cheer him up. It took about half an hour before both meals were finished, setting them out you called to the 2 guys that were happily chatting. "Guys foods ready," both guys had sat down and of course Chiaotzu had started going on about different things that you weren't interested in, all's that was traveling through your mind was 'what does he want to talk to me about' things like that.

"(Y/N). (Y/N)... (Y/N)!" Snapping out of your thoughts, you see 3 eyes staring at you. "Ohh hi Tien!" He then had taken your hand and lead you outside, you then noticed that Chiaotzu had fallen asleep. Standing under the moonlight, you waited for Tien to start talking, admiring him as the moonlight made him look like your knight. "(Y/N) I know that... I ermmm... This is harder to say than I thought. I LOVE YOU!" He blushed and looked at you wondering what you were going to say, "I love... I love you too Tien Shinhan I have since I met you!" Silence had fell between you 2, "now then, be prepared to lose the volleyball match! I will defiantly beat you this time!" Tien started laughing as he picked you up and led you to the courts that you 2 had made.

Under the moon stood 2 people, laughing, joking, playing a ball game, love in both of their eyes. Laughing as you beat the master you smiled again,

"Beat that Tien..."

"I will next time!"