4

˖ ࣪⭑

october 22nd.
3:50 PM

AT HOME:
i was in the living room, doing my homework with konoha since he didn't have volleyball, which was cancelled due to the coach being sick.

we've asked bokuto and akaashi to stay over but bokuto wanted to practice volleyball instead, and akaashi mom wants him home to do her errands. dang, that sucks.

my mom served us snacks while we did our homework and she told konoha to stay over for dinner but he kindly declining her offer. his parents get mad when they overcook, and no one in the house eats them.

"y'know, i've asked kuroo if he believed in vampires, and he said he does believe in them." konoha looked at me, staring at me like i am stupid or something...

"what? i can pull up the messages." he shook his head.

"he actually believe in mythical creatures?"

"well, it's okay, he probably has his own personal beliefs." i shrugged, shook my head and went back to doing my homework.

we finished up our homework and we were hanging out in my room before konoha had to leave. We were listening to music and talking about our "dramatic" entrance for saturday, although i'm not that really excited about it, due to my social anxiety.

konoha reassures me that i'll be okay because he's gonna do it too, and we somehow mess up, we will just walk away like we didn't just do that..

he showed some examples of our dramatic entrance and all of his ideas were pretty funny and cool.

"how about this one.." konoha opened the door, walking in like how a model would walk on the runway and he poses, holding up the peace sign.

i gotta be honest, it was so funny. i ended up bursting out with laughter and had to catch my breath.

"wait, let's do finger guns instead!" konoha liked that idea and so, we are gonna go for it. i feel like even if we do our dramatic entrance, no one is going to even pay attention to it. maybe probably going to be too busy with partying.

"you think bokuto is gonna do a dramatic entrance?" konoha asked.

"probably, screaming his HEY HEY HEY, like always"

i was thinking about what we should be called, apparently, konoha had the same idea as me but he didn't bother to share it with me, which is okay!

"we'll be called the cleaners"

"WHAT?"

"i can't even think of names," i sighed.

"it's okay, because i got no names either"

we are out of luck with the names but that's okay, we'll just keep it simple. konoha and y/n, the dynamic, comedic duo.

konoha told me earlier he bought fake blood, so that way it would look way cooler on the maid dress but what happens if it doesn't wash off? that would suck, even though i highly doubt i would use it again.

"alright, i have ta go, see you tomorrow" konoha said, putting his hand up, closing his hand into a fist. i nodded, doing the same and fist bumping his hand.

"bye, konoha."

7:10 PM

i was downstairs, watching halloween movies until my mom was rushing to make dinner. i paused the movie and walked over to the kitchen.

"you okay mom?"