The voice

Kusanali's P.O.V
I turned around to see the human, Jack Darby, with his 'motorcycle' parked outside the garden wall that I made with my dendro powers.

"Huh, how are you here?" I questioned him with curiosity.

"I heard some sniffling, are you alright?" He answered my question with the same question that I heard from him.

My hands swiped the left over tears that was in my eyes, "Yes, I am okay."

"So, what's a kid doing inside a forest garden?" He questioned me nicely with his eye brow raised up.

"I was looking for my friends, they weren't back at my house," I replied strategically, I don't want him to know that I'm the dendro archon, although the evidence of me being an archon would be erased, since the celestial beings took visions away and other information of the archons, before and after.

"We- I can help you find your friends,what's their names?" He said trying to help me, even though I didn't need help.

"Their names are Arashitat, Aranila and Arayah, they're playing hide and seek with me, so you do not need to worry about me and them," I replied sternly, I needed him out, since Megatron and his comrades would come by anytime soon.

Cybertronian technology was far better than my impervious dendro magic, I didn't want them to cause harm to my aranara nor me. It was risky to just give him a dream and make him forget about it, cybertronian technology can track down my mana and cause destruction to my oasis.

"Are you sure?" He questioned just like his mother, June Darby. His hands on his hips and dark eyes trying to see if I was lying.

"Yes, now go and-" I was interrupted by his bombarded question, even though I am an archon I cartainly do not have the patience to deliver his message.

"I'll only go, if you you tell me your name," He intercepted.My name is Nahida, now get out of my garden Jack Darby," I spilled his name out accidently, I covered my mouth and gasped a little.

"Wait, how did you know my name?" He raised his eye brows, surprised that I knew his name and also amused.

Suddenly, I pushed him out of my oasis and made him unconscious, 'accidentally.'

I rushed to put him onto the ground and gave him a little dream, before he woke up.

I gave him a dewdrop that contained a minuscule of my magic, so he can recover with no trauma nor injuries in his cranium.

It was a miracle that Arcee didn't see his unconscious body, because fun fact, Cybertronians are strong enough to take down The Lord Of Geo/Morax, because of their enhanced technology and battle IQ, therefore making me powerless against an autobot or decepticon, etc.

I laid him down delicately and picked up a boulder that was near me.
I smashed the boulder with my dendro extended arms to catch his gaurdian.

Luckily enough, she had her attention on the boulder and I was able to scurry away after she had made her step near Jack.

I was able to retreat on top of my garden wall without getting noticed. I heard her say the following words.

"Rachet, we need a ground bridge, Jack's unconscious!" She yelled onto the communication radio line.

Immediately, a ground bridge was opened and Arcee hurridly rushed in. A pang of guilt hit me, as I remebered the time when I got injured. Albeit, I was jealous of the human, but I was also happy because of the fact that he had someone caring for him.

Thank Barbatos, wait a minute.

Author's note:
The 3 chapters are like a special episode, so this doesn't involve any of the episodes nor is canon. However, starting from the next chapter, I'm going to write about the time when Jack, Raphael and Miko get'sintroduced to the autobots.

Good day or goodnight!