9

A/N:your mom.(jkjk)
anyways,your amazing and I love you :) <3
Tw:SMUT CHAPTER Boy x Boy!
My writing :p

________________________
(Third person pov)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Draco practically melted into the kiss,his heart fluttered as Harry began to snake his hands onto Draco's waist they both broke apart panting and staring at each other Harry had a stupid grin on his face whereas Draco was red full of desire and lust, Draco grabbed Harry's coller and yanked him closer so he could whisper "I don't care at all potter,fuck me till I can't remember my own name.." Harry just smirked in response to the demand Draco gave to him "your wish is my command~" soon enough Draco was on the teachers desk with lust in his eyes as he drank every detail of Harry's body from his hair to his toned 6-pack to his hard bludge in his pants "fucking Merlin.." Draco muttered to himself his teenage fantasy was coming to life and he could hardly believe it he was about to get fucked,by Harry POTTER Merlin was he going to enjoy him self Harry lightly touched Draco's wrist when he flinched "I forgot your injured.." said Harry in a whisper "let's get you to the hospital wing and we'll continue this another time yea?" If Harry couldn't see the disappointment in Draco's face then he is an arse sensing Draco's disappointment Harry kissed Draco's forehead "tonight at the room of requirements is 9 okay with you?" "Perfectly fine"
________________________________________________
A/n :235 READS?! WHAT THE HELL?? THATS AMAZING OML TYSM FOR READING MY BOOKS ILY 💓