VILLAIN NOT A MONSTER🦹‍♂️

♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧

HIS POV:

"Yes, of course darling, I'll do anything, mhm sure.... alright sweetie.... OK I'll do that too.. anythi-" the sound of the loud door breaking made me cut the conversation between me and my wife making me turn around holding my palm above my phones speaker to block out sounds from going to my wife's side as not to worry her like I always accidentallytend to do. My widened eyes stared at the panting human everyone considered 'hero'. His mask being soaked from his sweats and his arms holding onto the wall besids him to help him keep balance. My eyebrow rose in confusion and tilted my head to the side trying to show I was wondring what he was doing here. Without hesitation he pulled his free arm pointing at me panting before he spoke out, his words shakily comming out. "You- you jerk! Where is she?" My face become more puzzled as I was trying to figure out what the hell he was talking about.
"Everything cool captain?" I asked walking closer crossing my arms tapping my foot on the floor making tapping sounds.
"T-the girl! Where is she! The one you're talking with!" He hissed as he tried to find the correct words to use against me. My mouth became tightly shut as I was holding in the laughter that wanted to burst out.
"Ohhh you're talking about Y/N! Yeah she's my wife and shes currently sitting home and was asking me if I could pick up a few things for her" I said rising my hand that was wrapped around my phone shaking it signaling him that was the phone I talked into. I raised my other hand and pressed the speaker button putting the phone on speaker so he could hear the same things I could hear.
"Honey? Are you still there?" My wife's beautiful voice rang through my lab causing the hero before me to open his jaw wide and hold his eyes big.
"Yes sweetie I'm still here, I'll have to call you later, I'm quite busy at the moment. Bye love" I responded to my wife's question turning my head towards the phone so my voice became more clear.
"Oh, alright hun! I'll be waiting! See tonight sweetie" her angelic voice spoke out once more making my grin even wider.
Pulling the phone back towards myself I pressed the red icon to hang up and placed the phone in my pocket.
"Y-you have a wife?" He asked looking werdily at me while pulling his hand away from the wall as he was finally stable.
"Yeah no shit, I have a life outside destroying everything" I replied as I waved my hands around dramatically before crossing them as before.
"Anyhow, if you're done snopping around my life you can leave, I have shopping to get to" I added while putting my jacket on and noticing captains eyes on my every move.
Finally looking at him meeting his stare he stood up and sighed before walking back out making me smile and pick up the disconnected door placing it next to the hole made by the hero deciding to fix it tomorrow as I was more concerned about my wifes needs. My lab can wait but my needs for my wife's cuddles and kisses definitely can't.
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°