!Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚́̀̈̆͑Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̎̍́Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̎̍́O̵̧̗͕̹̼̦͆͊́́̈̿̋Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̎̍́!

Chapter 2̶̶3̶ 2̶̶4̶? !Ȩ̸̪̯̗̘̥̣̲̣̣͍͚͙̥̩́̀̈̆͑Ŗ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅŖ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅO̵̧̗͕̹̼̦̗̮̱̝͆͊́́̈̿̋ͅŖ̷͇̙̰̭̪̟̺̲̜̹͔̎̍́ͅ!

~

After the war ended, Y/n kept avoiding her famil-, well her parents. It was so bad for them, they couldn't calm the flame raging inside her. It was harder for her parents because they know themselves their mistakes on her.

The siblings seperated from their parents and lived on their own. Ichika tried to live with her biological father, while Haru tried to live with the elves since he was indeed half elf. It was even harder for their parents, their children are starting to tow each other away from them.

Ichika's life was fine, she lived with her father who occasionally travelled across the country while she'd be coming with him. "This is nice, I finally got closure with my biological father." Ichika smiled as her father smiled back.

"Indeed,"

All while Haru lived with the elves along with the couple, Y/n and Rufel. Also including Hikumi who wanted to stay with Patry. "Rufel~!" Y/n yelled, running after Rufel who was holding up a paper. "See if you can catch up to me!" Rufel chuckled and ran away from her.

Haru chuckled to himself while watching over the couple. He is older than them, but he feels it's weird being older than them.

After a while of resting, he finally stood up and continued a specific training Patry gave to him to practice his magic. He transformed himself to his elf form as his ears grew longer and his hair grew a little longer, Patry taught him how to show this side of his. But before he could even hold his grimoire, he felt multiole different presence around. Since he was in his elven form, his senses were heightened.

"Haru?" A voice called out as he looked for the source of it. "Haru? It's me, Ichika!" Ichika exclaimed, smiling at him with open arms. It's been months ever since he's been living with the elves. "Ichika!" He yelled and ran to her, tackling her to a tight hug.

"I missed you so much!" He exclaimed and hugged her tighter, "I missed you too! You look so different! And of course, more handsome. My baby brother is a grown man now!" She exlaimed while Haru just oulled away with a glare.

"Are you really making fun of me right now?" Haru glared at her while she just chuckled. "But you did change a lot, too. You seem even more happier and content. How's life with uncle?" He asked, sitting up and smiling at her. Ichika couldn't contain herself and stared at him, he looked beautiful in her opinion.

"You're so beautiful this way, my baby boy." Ichika chuckled and messed with his hair. "Okay, ignore my question." Haru sighed whilw Ichika just laughed. "You never changed, you still can't joke around with others. You should change that if you want Emi-chan back." Ichika stated. Haru just looked at her in shock, his eyes swelling.

"Emiko?" He asked as Ichika just smiled at him. "Yes, Haru? Or should I say, Haruko Kentaro?" A voice called out, chuckling. Haru visibly flinched as he slowly looked behind him and saw the woman he had been itching to see for years.

Their last neighbor who moved away when they finally stopped relocating. "Emiko!" Haru quickly stood up and tackled her into a tight hug. "You missed me so much, haven't you?" Emiko chuckled and kissed his forehead with his now white locks spread apart.

"Indeed I have," Haru chuckled and pulled away from their hug. Emiko smiled at him as he pulled her into a passionate kiss. "Okay, that's enough. I'm gonna go, you guys are making me feel single." Ichika chuckled and was about to stand up when someone bumped into her, almost making them fall.