𝐴𝑛𝑑𝑟𝑒́𝑠' ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑠𝑢𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑟𝑦

After Andrés finished his surgery, everyone were worried about the results.
Luckily he is fine. Jim thought:
Jim's pov:"what is she doing? I already miss her"

Meanwhile with Jina, Addison came over and watched a movie with her.

Jina wasn't happy, even tho the movie was one of her favorite movies.

Addison sights

Addison:"is it because of him?"

Jina:"of course, who else? You know that I already miss him so much"

Addison:"yes I know, but I promise that he'll come."

Jina's phone rang, when she picked it on her hand, she saw that Jim was calling. Her heart began to beat faster and took the call.

Jim:"baby?"

Jina:"here, hi"

Jim:"princess, I am worried about you and already miss you, so what are you doing?"

Jina:"watching a movie with Addison and I can't stop thinking of you"

Jim:"me neither my queen, but did suga already tell you the information?"

Jina:"yes, he did. I will miss you"

Jim:"me too and I love you, take care"

Jina:"you too"

Jina hangs up and screams

Jina:"HE CALLEDDDDDD, ADDISON I'M TURNING INTO REDDDDDDD"

Addison:"chill girllll, why are you screaming that loud?"

Jina:"bitch, I'm too happy when he called me EEEEEEKKL"

Addison:"chill"

Mrs. Tung called for dinner, the girls went downstairs to eat. As they sat, Jina had a weird feeling inside of her"

Jungkook:"you ok Jina?"

Jina:"mhmm"

They ate, Jina decided to go to sleep since she was tired. As she went up to bed, she took her one pillow and wore Jim's hoodie with his fragrance and pretending that the pillow was Jim.

The next morning, Jina prayed that Jim will be alright.

Meanwhile by Jim, he was stressed out with some paperwork and was exhausted.

He looked at an picture frame of him and Jina, he smiled and his mood got better. As someone knocked on the door, Jim told that person to enter the room, but all of a sudden he was shocked about seeing that person. It was his ex-girlfriend Tiffany

Jim:"what are you doing here you slut?!?"

Tiffany smirked and said:

Tiffany:"I came to see you~ since I missed you DADDY~ "

Jim:don't ever call me that name or else your head will be cut off"

She smiled, came and sat on his lap. He pushed her on the ground where she fake cried saying that her ankle broke."

Some assistants came up rushing to the room, everyone started bullying Jim of what he "did". Then, one of Jim's old friend(the hospital manger) came up and noticed that it was his ex. She got kicked out. They explained to the assistants about what happened, they apologized while Jim was still having an death look on his face.

Meanwhile by Jina, she was throwing up on the toilet this whole time and won't stop. Everyone in the villa decided to bring her to the hospital so they went to the hospital.

They did an check up and the doctors said, that Jina was 1 month pregnant.

Jina was shocked and thought:

Jina's pov:"so it has been a month and I didn't notice..? But still I'm happy about it, but at the same time worried if I will loose it again or not."

She wanted to leave the hospital but on her way to the exit door, a drunk man came up to her and asked her to do the nasty with him. She kicked him in the balls, but he smashed his wine bottle on her stomach and it began to bleed.

She screamed out of pain, the doctors came rushing to help her, they carried her to the surgery room.

Meanwhile by Jim, it has been a week since he was still in Canada. His other siblings asked him about himself, like what is new in his life or how he is doing. As they learned that he got a girlfriend named Jina, they were excited to meet her. Jim decided to call Jina, as he called, no one answered. He was worried about her. He then called Jungkook to see what is going on.

Jungkook:"hello?"

Jim:"Jungkook, it's me Jim. This is my Canadian number but listen. I called my girlfriend to ask her a question but no one answered. I am worried about her, do you know where she is?"

Jk:"she went to do an check up on your child with Jimin and J-hope ,but then they kinda got late.

Jim:"is it in my hospital?"

Jk:"yes, call J-hope and ask about her"

Jim:"k, thanks"

Jim hang up the call, he texted J-hope about his girlfriend. J-hope told Jim the story, Jim was shocked about what he heard but then he hoped that his girl does well and told J-hope the news to tell Jina.

Jim's pov:"oh god, what is happening on this world.