SI/CSI: Mansion of Idiots

( I was originally kidding, but three of my favorite people have said they'd read it, and I like the idea. Here's some brilliant concepts! The version specifically featuring Blue is the one they commented on. )

One-shot(s) where Blue is the boyfriend of every Sans (that isn't underage or anything like that, obviously). Additionally, they all live in one mansion. Recipe for disaster? Probably. Do we love chaos here? Clearly. Why else would you have kept reading my fanfiction? Chances are you came from the tamer Blue X BS rather than my Ask or Dare, but still. If you're new here, welcome to the most atrocious content embodied in one account! We love to have you.
<3

( Additional versions may contain NSFW and ship children. I'll label the parts where this happens, however. )

This one is less likely since I'm not that cruel, but perhaps I can make a book that's basically the same, except it's not focused on just Blue. Make it some sort of fanservice peace treaty thing where they all decided to date everybody in order to keep things calm. Let's say Dream and Nightmare are like kings from different kingdoms in the mansion. They're both superior figures, and they don't date each other because I'm not writing it. Everybody has a romantic connection besides those two. I like to write about the characters suffering. Plus, nobody can necessarily stop me.

( For clarity, if it sounds like I'm being rude, it's fake. Think of me as that one host who is done with everybody's shit, yet secretly feels affection for their "idiots." Anyway, yeah. Not real rudeness, and this applies to my other content. I also may not think too much on these chapters since they're mainly just ideas that I need to place somewhere to keep track of. Goodbye, notify me for any reason! )

Sincerely, Quing Clydeth of the Sans Legion
This is proof that it's right aligned, but my name is too long. R. I. P.