𝟶𝟻

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙸𝚈𝙰𝙷 𝙹𝙾𝙷𝙽𝚂𝙾𝙽
𝙷𝙰𝚁𝙻𝙴𝙼, 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚈𝙾𝚁𝙺

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙷 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁...

It was currently 4th period and Laniyah was walking to her next period class. She had a black sweatsuit on wearing her all red Uggs.

She entered her English class seeing her cousin Kianna and Ethan chatting it up. Laniyah sat down behind the two of them and took out her Essay she started yesterday.

Both Kianna and Notti turned around and looked over at Laniyah. "Hey cuzzo" She smiled. Laniyah waved "Hey girly" She said softly.

"Wassgood big head" Ethan said nudging her head. "Hey beetle bug" She teased making Ethan mug her. "Oh my gosh you going to hell" Kianna chuckled.

"Oh and you think that shit funny huh?" Notti side eyed Kianna. "Yep it sure as hell is" Kianna told him. "Bet keep that same energy later" Ethan nodded his head pointing to her.

Kianna smacked her teeth. "You ain't finna do shit" She rolled her eyes. "Ight bet" Notti chuckled waving her off and Kianna did the same. "Oop" Laniyah mumbled.

"Anyways how you been cuz?" Kianna asked. "I've been good. Just trying to focus on school and graduating" Laniyah said.

"Aww that's good you being smart doing the right thing now you needa motivate ya man to do the same" Kianna said. Laniyah frowned a brow. "Umm what man?" She asked confused.

"DD? David Reyes?" KiKi said. "Oh girl bye that is not my man" Laniyah said using quote marks with the my man part. "He's with Ashlynn and I'm single as hell" Laniyah added.

"So you meaning to tell me y'all don't mess around?" Kianna asked. "Nope not at all. I mean why would if that's my best friends boyfriend" Laniyah said.

"Well that's not what he said" Kianna smirked and sipping whatever was in her drink. Laniyah huffed. "What did he tell you?" She asked frowning a brow.

Kianna was about to open her mouth and say something until she realized Ethan nudged her leg and mugged her.

"Wait" Kianna mouthed. "Okay?" Laniyah said looking at her weirdly. Kianna grabbed her phone texting Laniyah something.

Laniyah picked up her phone and looked at the text. "Ohhh okay.." she whispered out. Kianna turned back around in her seat and rolled her eyes at Ethan.

Laniyah walked down the hallway with Destiny, Jamiya and Ashlynn fake ass. They we're heading to lunch to meet the rest of the gang.

Supposedly Elijah was back in school from the hospital. He had gotten out last week on Wednesday night.

"I can't wait to see my sexy daddy bae" Destiny cheered. "Yeah we know" Jamiya said and Laniyah chuckled.