Evermore

Notes: words 642, This is short but nonetheless I hope you enjoy. See end for notes.

The snow crunched under our feet as we walked hand in hand through the long winding path. Snow covered trees and icy bushes covered each side of the path. Snow sprinkled down all around us. I look over to see you. As I do, I can seem to find a flaw. Snowflakes seemed to be perfectly placed on your raven hair. Your cheek's rosy and a big smile across your face. I squeeze your hand. You turn to look, a smile still placed elegantly on your face. I feel a smile creep on my face when your eyes meet mine. For a moment I starred deeply in your dark blue eyes before you stop in your tracks.

"What, do I have something on my face?" You spoke in a soft tone, still with a smile. You grab my other hand and pull me in closer. I let go of your hand and place them on your cheeks, so gently as if I am afraid of breaking them. I rub my thumb against your cheeks. You smirked. "Hi," You murmured so quietly I could barely hear you.

"Hi," I pulled you closer so our foreheads were touching. "I love you," I uttered. Your hands rapped around my waist.

"I love you too," You said and I pulled your face closer to kiss you. She tasted like caramel and earl grey. I rapped my hands around your neck still kissing your soft lips. You pick me up and spin me around and I break from the kiss, laughing. You are laughing too as you put me down and turn to start walking with your arm around my neck. My head lays on your shoulder.

"Wanda,"

"Wanda, hunny it's time to get up,"

I feel hands on my cheeks, then a kiss on my forehead. I open my eyes to be met with dark blue ones, the same ones of whom I was just dreaming of.

"Hi there, sunshine," she spoke in a soft tone, somewhat trying to wake me up with ease. She laid beside me.

"Agatha," I spoke in relief.

"Were you expecting someone els-" I pulled her in close cutting her off as I kiss her. She moaned in surprise. Breaking away with her signature smile, staring deep in my eyes.

I just wanted to rap around her and never let go. Stay here in this place, in this moment, for the rest of eternity. To stay this infatuated with this woman, as I am now, for the rest of our lives. She was an addictive drug consuming every fiber of my being.

"You are, perfect," I say with a smile. She looks at me and breathes a laugh, and she scrunches her nose with a big smile. I jumped out of bed and opened the blinds. "I looovvvvvveeeee youuu," I sang spinning around and booping her nose at the end of 'you'. She raises her eyebrow in confusion but with the same smile I've grown to adore.

"I love you too, Wands," she's says. I grab her hands and pull her out of the out of our bed. I dance around with her hands as she stands there with her smile.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you," I sang as she giggled. She spun me around then gave me a peck on the lips. She pulled my arms over her shoulders and she rapped her arms around my waist and started to slowly sway. She started to hum a slow song.

I inhaled her perfume, my head laying her shoulder. She is the most perfect woman I have ever met. There is no word I have that describes how I feel for her. I would die to live in lovely moments with her. I will love her for, Evermore.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Authors note:
Sorry for the short chapter(and no smut). I tried to make this sort of based on the album, Evermore by Taylor Swift. I do not think my work is even comparable to hers but whatever. Please leave suggestions I am really stuck right now.