The Sleepover

~Camila POV~

I quickly grabbed my bag which contained my things I needed for Skyla's sleepover. I ran out the door looking at my watch seeing that I was 20 minutes late to the sleepover, I figured everyone else was already there. I ran down the street taking a quick turn and tripping on a crack in the pavement, I crashed straight into someone. I landed straight on top of them, opening my eyes I looked at the girl I was on top of. She had pretty yellow hair and blue eyes, that's when I realized it was my childhood best friend Zoe! "Well? Are you gonna get off.?" Zoe said in a annoyed tone "O-Oh sorry!" I said as I jumped off of her. She got up "You look familiar." "Y-Yeah wonder why!" I said as I ran off to the big green house or much more, as Skyla's house.

                                 ~Skyla POV~

I heard a knock on my door and figured it was Camila, I walked to the door and opened it revealing the girl in front of me. "Finally you're      here, took you long enough" I said in a annoyed tone. "Yeah sorry! I ran into someone on the way!" She responded confidently, even though I could see she was nervous I didn't say anything to embarrass her. "Yeah, Yeah just come on everyone is waiting in the living room. My parents are gone for the week so I have the house to myself." I said as I turned and started to walk towards my living room. She followed quickly behind me. Once we got to the living room she looked over at everyone already knowing them all, she sat down in a empty spot on the couch.

                                ~Zoe POV~

I looked at my phone and looked at the time, I remembered my friend Ben telling me something about his friends having a sleepover. He had sleepovers often so I wasn't very surprised about it. I've known Ben since 5th grade and he hasn't changed on bit, always being the loud party planner. I looked down on the pavement and saw a pink box covered in glitter, it looked like a present of some sort. I thought back of the girl that bumped into me a few moments earlier and remembered her holding this. I turned around but the girl was already gone. Bending over and picking up the box I hesitated but opened it.

HI This is my first story so I'm so sorry if there was bad grammar, spelling mistakes, ect. I hope you liked the story! <3