Sleepover pt 2

~Camila POV~

I opened the pink box carefully and saw a letter with a red heart on it. I frowned "{Great just some shitty love letter}" I thought as I rolled my eyes slightly. I opened the letter and it read Dear Camila, I have a little crush on you and was wondering if maybe we could go on a date sometime <3 I love your personality, looks, and humor. I find it adorable! If you feel the same way reply to this line ___  I smirked "that's cute, I wonder who wrote it for her, I mean she never responded.." I scanned down to the bottom of the page where the person who wrote it said Love, Zoe my eyes widened. "W-What? No it has to be a different Zoe." I thought back to my elementary school in 8th grade I thought of all the girls I had a crush on back then. Then this one girl came to mind, with brown hair and eyes. "Just like the girl that bumped into me.."

                           ~Camila POV~

"Let's play truth or dare!!" Skyla said excitedly. Everyone agreed and took a seat on the ground in a circle. Just then a girl slammed in the house and was standing before us. "Oh Hey guys!" The girl said. "Uhm, Zoe?" You came to the sleepover.?" Ben said "Yeah I did so what are we doing." Zoe replied excitedly. Ben was about to say something but Skyla cut him off "We are playing truth or dare, come sit!" She said patting the spot in between us. Zoe came over and sat next to me and her, she looked over at me and smiled. I turned away, and said "Ben, truth or dare?" The boy looked at me and said confidently "HAH DARE!" after a lot of revealing crushes and dare to eat spicy foods, Skyla turned to Zoe and said "Zoe, Truth or dare?" The girl looked at Skyla "Dare." She said "Fine, I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Camila." Skyla said as she smirked.

Hi, I know literally no one is reading this 💀
But idrk I hope you enjoyed