Playground

Okko the formally human, has a quirk, which is a long tail, a white fluffy tail, mostly known for offense and defense! She has a shy personality, and is curious most of the time. She is a quarter inch tall when she's 5 and 1 inch in her middle school age.
She's an orphan, recently adopted by parents, who only adopted her to show off. In her world Giants and humans are together.
She can't speak because she damaged her vocal cords, but luckily can make sounds not to hurt it. She doesn't have arms
Since she lost them both in an accident when she was 1.
She uses her tail like her arms, and hands. And other things.

:) and that's it :)

:) and that's it :)

Enjoy your reading !

Okko recently just tripped into the Giant section, and is going through a mental crisis, she almost got stomped on, and she was stepped on her left leg. She was limping for cover under the bench.

Izuku Midoriya with the green messy hair, heard the whimpering coming from under a nearby bench. He walked over, while "Kacchan" wasn't looking.

"Hey! Are you ok?" Asked Izuku looking under the bench bending down to the human, who was in major depression.

She sadly nodded, wanting him to go away, but he scooped her up, and placed her in his pocket. He ran home, having his hand in his pocket. He took the small human out, and stressed out, looking at how sad she was, and a busted leg. He barley noticed that detail.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean-" he was stopped by something soft wrapping around this thumb. It was her small tail. She wanted him to relax, but she left her parents. Not much big of a deal, they wanted her gone after the next day.

Izuku showed the small human to his mom, and they rushed to the hospital, the doctor said they leg was broken, and that is easy to repair. A few weeks later, Okko got out the hospital.

—/-