First Letter

When Abby got home, she took a nice long bath while watching movie in her bathroom. What we didn't know is that Abby comes from a really rich family, daughter of the mayor. Little did we know, Abby also has a crush like any other teenagers.

Her crush is this super hot popular guy, captain of the school's basketball team, named Sebastian. So after Abby done taking a bath, she wore her bathroom robe and head to her massive closet of clothes.

She wore her pajamas and jammed some music on her computer. Abby's mother then called her to eat dinner with her parents, so she went downstairs and eat dinner with them.

Their house's maid cooked delicious foods for them. After eating, Abby felt a little tired because of what happened today and decided to sleep. Before she closes her eyes, she heard a knock on her door.

And she didn't care that much until the knocking on her door became louder and banging on her walls too.

She got scared and got up to check who's knocking on her door. When she opens her door, no one was there, then she looks at the floor a letter was there. She picked up the letter and take it to her table and read it.

The letter says "Abby, I know that you like Sebastian, so if you don't confess your feelings to him, in 1 week, you will suffer".

Abby was shocked of the last sentence, and she never told anyone about her crush except her best friend, Jeniffer. They scare their deepest and darkest secrets with each other.

Abby also knows Jeniffer's crush, which is surprisingly Sebastian's best friend, Flynn.

Abby started to get a little worried about the letter and got a little confused too. So she get her phone and call Jeniffer, but Jeniffer didn't pick up the phone so Abby got a little mad about it and went back to sleep.

After sleeping for 4 hours straight, the clock strikes at 3 a.m. , the freakiest hour.

She started to have this really weird dream that Jeniffer was murdered by a mysterious shadow figure, Jeniffer's blood splatters everywhere and Abby was just standing there.

Abby then quickly got up because she was scared, she was breathing heavily had a little headache and sweating a lot too.

She got scared of the dream and decided to call Jeniffer to check up on her but Jeniffer didn't pick up the phone either.
So she started to get a little worried for Jeniffer and did some meditation and surprisingly it worked to calm Abby down.

After the calming, Abby then slowly fell asleep.