Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    The mark has disappeared, how can I surrender?

    Xiao Xihe raised his head blankly. After meeting Xie Zhaixing's helpless gaze, he suddenly had a bitter face: "Mozun..."

    Before he finished speaking, the surrounding environment had changed rapidly. Fan, in a blink of an eye, was separated from her by a distance of tens of meters.

    Although he knew that the formation was separating the demons and the cultivators, when he saw them go away, Xiao Xihe was still panicked, and subconsciously chased the two figures that were getting further and further away: "Devil!"

    Xie Seeing her chasing after him in a panic, Zhaixing instantly had the urge to destroy everything, but thinking that she has destroyed the formation now, she might also be implicated, so she can only press the violent impulse, frowning and reminding: " Don't chase!"

    Xiao Xihe heard the words, stopped immediately, took a breath and looked at him quietly.

    Xie Zhaixing pursed his thin lips, summoned the soul recognition and threw it at her, Xiao Xihe subconsciously picked it up, but was staggered by the soul recognition, but fortunately, unlike the time when he knew the secret realm of Green Mountain, he was directly crushed on the ground. on the ground.

    "Pfft..." Lin Fan was delighted, "Young Madam is too weak."

    Before he finished speaking, he looked at Xie Zhaixing's deep gaze.

    "Weak and weak also have the advantages of being weak, for example, for example..." Lin Fan 'for example' for a long time didn't say any good, and finally he could only say one sentence, "For example, you may lose in the first game, young master, you will Don't worry about her."

    "Really?" Xie Zhaixing said quietly, "Then why don't you go out and wait for her first."

    Lin Fan paused: "Why should I wait?"

    Xie Zhaixing looked at him blankly.

    Lin Fan: "..." I remembered that this match was between demons versus demons, and cultivators versus cultivators, randomly fighting each other in pairs until there were only 20 people left, and at the end of this trial Before, no one could be sure who the next opponent would be.

    And he hasn't separated from the young master until now, if nothing else...

    Lin Fan sighed: "What kind of luck am I!"

    The vicissitudes of the environment, the transformation of mountains and rivers into lakes, and the transformation of mountains and forests into plains, are only a matter of moments.

    The scenery changes magnificently and beautifully, but Xiao Xihe is not in the mood to appreciate it, because at the moment she separated from Xie Zhaixing, she suddenly remembered the rules of this level-

    in this level, injury and death are all illusions, so this The only way to eliminate the level is to kill the opponent, and the killed person will not really die, but just be eliminated from the game. All the pain will disappear at the moment of exit, and it will quickly recover to an unscathed state.     Looking at it this way, this game is considered the mildest and safest, so here comes the problem... Although the injuries and deaths are fake, the pain is real! Especially the one before death, no matter how neat and tidy it feels!     "What to do, what to do, I don't want to die..."     Xiao Xihe was restless while holding on to the recognizing soul that was stuck on the ground, and prayed silently that it was acquaintances such as Zhong Chen, Chen Yingying, etc., so that she could ask them to make her dizzy first , and let himself die in his sleep.     ...It shouldn't hurt to die in a dream, right?     Xiao Xihe thought well, but in the next instant, he met a pair of familiar eyes.     "I didn't expect it to be you in the first game, what a coincidence." Diyinge A Yin sneered.     Xiao Xihe: "...Yeah, what a coincidence."     Ah Yin raised his pipa immediately, and Xiao Xihe immediately took a defensive posture: "You calm down first, can we discuss it?"     Ah Yin frowned: "What? "     I don't plan to continue, so I won't resist you, but I have a request..."     "Look!"     Ah Yin picked up a string, and the sharp string stabbed at Xiao Xihe like a sword. Xiao Xihe hurriedly dodged, and his eyes suddenly widened: "I haven't finished speaking yet, why don't you talk about martial arts like this!"     "Suffer to death!" Ah Yin continued to attack.