The Thunderstorm

One day, George decided to go out for a walk, and was walking around when he saw that it was about to rain, so he headed back to his base, but when he got in, he saw out his window,that Ghostbur was asleep in a huge field as the storm started to start, and started to get closer.
George; "oh god..."

He then flings open his window,and leans outward,closer to Ghostbur's direction.

George; "GHOSTBURRRRRR! GET UP! THERES A STORM COMING!!!"

Ghostbur then wakes up hearing George yell that there is a storm near, on it's way, and seeing it. He jumps up, and bolts twords Philza's base (they live together).
After nearly getting hit by the rain, Ghostbur bursts into the base, gets in, and slams closed the door. Spooking Dream and Philza, who are in the kitchen.
Philza; "You ok???!"
Dream; "Did you get hit by any of the rain!?"
Ghostbur; "Almost, but luckily I made it in on time-"
Dream; " then why does part of your leg look wet...!-"
Ghostbur; " wha-" *feels his skin start to burn* " EEEEP! YEP GOT HIT! CRAP CRAP CRAP"

Ghostbur, then in a panic, bolts upstairs and quickly starts to change, to not get hit by and more of the water

Philza; "Oh god, I hope it didn't hot him to badly "
Dream; "And I hope he will realize before fully changing that the blinds aren't covering the windows right now-"
Ghostbur from upstairs; " AHHHHHHHHHH! CRAP! "
Philza; "and guessing by that scream he just realized, either that or he got hit by the water"