Chapter 19

Chapter 19

    Downstairs, Tang Sheng'an and Lin Yue'e finally arrived with Mrs. Tang.

    Everyone breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that today's good show was finally going to be staged.

    As soon as Lin Yue'e entered the door, she ran towards the old lady Ye, with bitter red eyes, "Auntie Ye, the family is unfortunate..."

    Tang Shengan raised her voice angrily, "Where's Tang Nuan? Call her over here. !"

    A grizzled, thin old lady was sitting behind in a wheelchair, frowning at the mannerisms of the two of them, "You all shut up, it's my sister's birthday today, are you making a mess? Tang Is this kind of upbringing at home?"

    The two of them didn't dare to say anything anymore, but these two sentences were enough to confirm the recent rumors.

    Mrs. Tang closed her eyes and said weakly to Mrs. Ye, "I'm sorry, my body is not up to my expectations. I felt uncomfortable for a while before going out, and I'm late."

    Mrs. Ye came back to her senses and hurriedly Said , "It's true, if you're not in good health, just rest at home, it's just a birthday banquet." As

    if afraid that Mrs. Tang would change the subject, Tang Shengan hurriedly interjected, "If there's nothing wrong, we should take my mother's health as our priority. , It's just that it's too big today..."

    Mrs. Tang interrupted him, "No hurry, why don't you wait until your sister's birthday banquet is over."

    Unfortunately, she was the only one who was in no hurry.

    Today's event, not only the Jiang family and the Tang family are looking forward to it, but also the Ye family secretly looking forward to it.

    God knows how much the Ye family wants to quickly withdraw from this marriage.

    This marriage was indeed Sun Wanqiu's instigation of Mrs. Ye, and Father Ye acquiesced to set it down. Originally, he wanted to make Ye Shuyan less helpful and benefit the younger son/grandson, but he did not expect to completely anger the old man. Losing a little benefit, but also carrying three years of infamy.

    Mrs. Ye is okay, at least she is Ye Shuyan's own grandmother. At most, she is said to be eccentric. Father Ye was not only scolded as a coward, but also retaliated by Ye Shuyan's grandfather's family. Only Ye Shuyan can make it happen. After three years, everyone in the know knows that he is just a decoration now.

    Not to mention Sun Wanqiu, the vicious stepmother's reputation has been topped for three years, not only that, but also a prefix, stupid.

    So much so that no one in the upper circles pays any attention to her. Just like when Ye Shuyan was there today, she didn't dare to be too active, she could only be an unknown woman behind a successful man.

    Now the whole family is looking forward to retiring this marriage in an open and honest way today, and then helping Ye Shuyan to make a good marriage with the Jiang family. By then, it will not only restore the image, but also ease the relationship with Ye Shuyan.

    Since it is to be shown to others, the more people who know it, the better.

    So the first time the Tang family appeared, Sun Wanqiu went upstairs to call someone in person.

    As a result, it turned out to be such a scene upstairs. She couldn't help but look at Tang Nuan. Could it be that this girl knew that the Tang family was coming and did it on purpose?