August 17

Today is my first day of school. And recently I am going to a new shool. I'm really nervous, but I'm also excited.

I went out of bed the first thing this morning. I went to take a shower and used my school uniform.

I rushed and tied my hair into a pony tail. I headed downstairs for my breakfast. I just had cereal and milk.

My mom had told me to just walk to school, since it's not that far from home.

I walked to shool and I arrived there in about 15 minutes. There I saw a huge board. I walked up to it and tried to see what's on it.

Luckily, it was who is supposed to go to what class. I saw my name and it says my class is science. So I decided to just try to go inside that room and see if I was right.

I walked inside the room and the teacher greeted me. So I must have been in the right room. Thank goodness!

I sat down on one of the back row seats, I don't really want to be noticed. After a few minutes, I felt someone next to me.

I looked to my right, and I saw a girl with dark brown hair that is a little bit longer than her shoulders.

"Hi! My name is melody!" She said with a very excited tone to me.

"Umm.. Hi!" I replied back

"What's your name?" She asked

"H-heather" I said

"That's a really pretty name!" She said with a smile.

"Alright! Hi! I'm your home room teacher for this year. My name is ms. Eleanor, but you can call me ms.E" the teacher announced.

I stayed quietly and awkwardly in the room, I did not know anyone except for melody. I don't really know her but-

"This is the science class room. I will give you all a tour of the school today" she interupted my thought.

"First we will all introduce ourself to the whole class. Let's start from the front row"

Oh gosh, thank goodness I wasn't sitting at front.

"Hey, my name is Jessica. My favorite thing to do is making my self pretty"

She sounds nice and not at the same time. I can't seem to figure it out.

"Okay good" ms.E said

"Hi, my name is Kenzie, short for Mackenzie. Umm, I am new here and I love playing sports"

She sounded really nice. But I was getting nervous. I didn't realize that melody started talking. So it means I'm next.

"I love to play and have fun" she finished

Oh no. I have to go now.. What do I do?!

"Umm.. H-Hi." I started "my name is Heather" I continued "uuh.. I l-like to d-draw" I finished.

Eventually I wasn't the last person there was one more person. I didn't see that at all until now.

"Hey! My name is Taylor. My favorite thing to do is play basketball and video games"

Hmm.. It was a boy. Like I said I didn't notice there was a person until now so..

After all that, Ms.E gave us a 10 minutes brake. So I decided to take a walk around the school.

I saw the classrooms, the sports court, and there was even a swimming pool! That's so cool!

When I was getting back to the class, melody ran up to me. " hey" she said.
"Hi!" I said back not showing how nervous I am.

"Wanna go back to class?" She asked.

"Sure"

We took a seat on the middle row now. I was sitting with her on the same desk.

" alright! I'm gonna give you a tour around the school"

I already looked a little so i would know some places already.

She took us to the gym, swimming pool, and she took us to our lockers.

She said that each one of us get one. And goodness gracious, mine was on top! And it was next to melody's. I couldn't choose but I was lucky

She gave us our combinations that we need to put before opening it. I was struggling, but I got it after a few times.

Melody was already so great at it, since she's been here for at least a year or so.

We went back to the classroom, then Ms.E handed us each a pile of heavy textbooks. She said to put it inside our lockers so we went back to put it inside.

Man the day was Finaly over when we finished doing that.

I took my bag and I went out of the school, when melody came to me and asked "May I have your phone number?"

Ofcourse I gave her. So then I continued walking home.

I was Finaly home!

I walked up to my room and I decided to take a nice long bath.

After about 30 minutes, I went out and dressed in my pyjamas.

My phone beeped, I went to check it and it was from melody. She said

"Don't forget to use your sports uniform tomorrow"

"Okay" I replied back "thx for the info!"

After that, I just turned off the lifts and decided to sleep. It was a tiring day, yet a very exciting day too.