Chapter 2

My alarm rang at 8h30, because I started at 9h30 this morning. I woke up and took a shower. I didn't put makeup on, in fact I don't really like it... I then put on my new light grey shirt with some light pink jeans and my scarf that was also pink. I put my pink earrings and my grey shoes and took my handbag. I got down the stairs and took some oreos, my favorite cookies and took the bus.

I got at school 10 minutes later. I was excited to see my friends. But before I found them I bumped into someone...Dylan, and of course his friends werw there.

Dylan: Well I can see you re-did your wardrobe,whore.

Now I was really tired of being walked on, I had to defend myself.

Me: Aren't you tired of playing the mean one! At the beginning of school year I let myself be walked one but now I'm really tired so go fuck yourself!

His eyes widened surely surprised by my answer

Louis: Well, Well, the little kitten is transforming into a tiger!! But you know that even if you're trying to scare us it won't work! So change your ton of voice!

Me: I'm not your dog so I can talk to you however I want, understood?!?

Mathieu was about to open his mouth but I cut him of :

Me: You shut up !!!!

And he shut his mouth just like I told him to. You think I won ? Of course not they're still not done with me ! Because of what I said this mid-year will be alot worse.

So I went to go see my friends.

Me: Hey !!

But I received no answer...

Jennifer: Look Jessie, I know this is going to be hard for you, but we don't want you hanging out with us, sorry

Me: What ?? So you're just leaving me like a piece of shit !!!

Alyssa: No but it's beacuse we're scared of Dylan picking on us. Because of you, we're losing our popularity, so go away !!

So here I am alone....