𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑡 𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎

It is 2:56 am in the morning, Jim woke up from his chair and checked on his brother. Jim took some newspapers, he read about the news, but then he found a page where it says, that Marcus Hong's Guards are looking for Maddy, Jason, Andrés Lily and Jim Hong. He had an panic attack at this moment, but then calmed down. He decided to send his siblings except Andrés to Korea for safety. He took the phone, went to the next room and called Leo.

Leo:"wassup dude?"

Jim:"nothing much, I just wanted to say, that at 6 am my siblings Jason, Maddy and Lily are gonna be sent to Korea for safety, right now I have no time to explain why but when they arrive, I want you to send them to my villa and before tell Suga about that."

Leo:"alright, alright. But when are you gonna come?"

Jim:"the next Monday."

Leo:"k, take care and good luck"

Jim:"thanks, bye."

Jim hang up the phone. He went to the visitors room, woke up his 3 siblings and told them.

They gave him a big hug and were very thankful.

At 6am, the siblings got ready and waited for their flight. At 6:30 am, it finally arrived. They gave Jim a big hug and flew to Korea."

When they finally arrived, Leo picked them up and brought them to the villa.

As they arrived the villa, they were amazed by how big and beautiful it is. Suga opened them the door, they entered looked around the garden and when finally Jina showed up, the girls ran towards hugging her tightly. They were so happy to meet her.

Maddy;"so you're my brother's girlfriend?!? You are soooo gorgeous girlll"

Lily:"I KNOW RIGHT, MY LUCKY BROTHER WON HER"

Jina giggled, then Jason noticed her belly and asked:

Jason:"excuse me? Are you pregnant by Jim?"

Jina:"yes I am..why?"

The girls went crazy over the news, when Jungkook showed up, they ran against him since he was their fan.

Jungkook:"oh not again, those fan girls again."

The one was sticking Into his leg the other on the other leg.

Time skip, every one were eating Dinner till Jina's phone rang. She excused herself and went to pick it up.

It was Jim

Jim:"babe?"

Jina:"yes baby? Why'd you call me?"

Jim:"listen, do you still see the stairs on the first floor near the balcony door?"

Jina:"yes..? What about it?"

Jim:"if you enter, you'll see an password. You have to enter 20006 and there will be rooms and a small place like a house for my siblings. You know they are staying by us. Could you show them?"

Jina:"anything for you baby💗"

Jim:"did the girls go crazy again?"

Jina:"yes, but I really like your siblings, they are really nice and funny"

Jim:"haha, I'm glad you do and I love you so much💗"

Jina:"I love you too!💞"

Jim:"listen baby, next Monday I will come with my older brother Andrés to Korea, just to let you know"

Jina:"ok then, I will miss you"

Jim:"I will miss you too my princess. Bye for now."

Jina:"byee"

They hanged up, Jina got happy and excited about Jim coming back.

Jina has showed the siblings their room, then the door rang.

She wondered who it was, so she went up and opened it, to her surprise it was her ex, Leonardo.

Before she could sleep, he covered her mouth and kidnaped her.

No one could come rescue, Mrs.Tung was asleep, the BTS members were in the 7th garden. Mrs. Ally was inside with the others.