unwanted wake-up calls (pt1.)

updated april 2023

-------------------------------------------

BZZZT

BZZZT

BZZZT

BZZZT

BZZZT

Heather woke up to her obnoxious phone ringing signalling someone calling her, but who in the right mind would be calling her at 3AM? I mean she gets calls from agencies and producers all the time because of her part-time modelling job since total drama and the fact she had her own show now, But for a twisted reason she has a bad gut feeling about this and her gut feeling would be right.

"What the f-" her eyes fixated on the no ID and she accidentally clicked answer.

"Hello Heather. Did you think you wouldn't hear from me again?" The familiar voice spoke while heathers tired eyes widened.

"Chris. What the hell do you want." Heather muttered unamused.

"I'm calling you to let you know your contract is still intact and I'm inviting you for another season, my driver will escort you at 12pm" Heather felt Chris's freaky grin from the way he spoke I mean he called her at 3AM for that? This was outrageous.

"Chris it's 3AM and you called me for that?" She started to feel more annoyed with him by the second she had to go back to that stupid island and possibly see Alejandro!

Ugh Alejandro how could she forget his hot tanned skin and beautiful emerald green eyes and how his silky brown hair- Snap out of it Heather! You have to do this for the money.

Heather hung up after telling Chris she'll do it after a lot of convincing. I mean she beat Alejandro on world tour she could do it again!

Could she?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

TIME SKIP•

Heather packed her many bags with everything she could need if she wanted to win the season again and locked her house and giving the keys to her younger sister violet to look after bruiser then entered the car Chris sent for her.

Heather was scrolling her phone looking on instagram checking up on her friends and what they were up to and wondered if they were invited, she liked one of Dakota's posts, funny that she was still famous even after what chris did to her she thought about how they became friends. Heather talked to dakota a few times when she got eliminated and after the show she grown to like her in a friend way.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FLASHBACK•

It was around the first time she was eliminated and how she got flung onto the OG cast's ship.

Heather was lying on one of the many sun beds trying to get peace and quiet from the other cast and the stupid robot even though it was late at night and the cold air make shivers go down her spine. when she heard a loud crash next to her and a blonde woman around the same age as her lay there with a furious look on her face.

"That was so unfair!" She whined. "He can't just get me kicked off for no reason I didn't even get my spin-off series yet!" The lady wore a all pink outfit and her blonde hair managed to stay in place Heather stared at her a little annoyed she just came out of nowhere I mean she already had to deal with this other girl who just went on and on about her family.

"I'm sorry who are you?" the og diva spoke finally staring at her.

"I'm Dakota Milton!"