Chapter 9

Tris POV- Nessie unties Ethan and I. We all run back to the train platform. When we get on I clutch Tobias tight against me once more.Soon as we get to the hospital. I explain the doctors everything they nod. After 5 hours I get to go to the back."Mrs.Eaton his surgery went successful. However he is in a comma we don't know when or if he will wake up." Tears fall down my face."I wish you the best of luck." The doctor says."Thank you." I say. When its my turn to be checked out the doctor says" okay mam." "Tris?" "Dr.myers." "Yes."she says smiling. How's the kids.last time I saw you you were popping out Julie." "Yeah." I say blushing. "Well I'm here to give you a check up.she is listening to my heart. "Don't you have 4 kids" "yeah." "Well let's check to see if you might have a number 5" "no no more." I say. She comes in "Well you're not pregnant and your vitals are great so you're good to go." I get up once I'm outside. I find Nessie."When can I go see daddy." She asks. "Um why don't we go home first and change." I suggest. When we get home I run her a bath. Then I go pick her out a outfit. A dress with a bow with matching sandals. I go to my closet and change. When Nessie comes out she's in shorts and sandals and a tank top that says "Daddy's girl 4 life." I smile and grab her hand Saige and Ethan are nowhere to be seen.when we come back. I go back into Tobias' room. I let Nessie lay beside of her dad. She grabs his hand and falls asleep.