The Wost We're Lalaloopsy episode

This is the worst We're Lalaloopsy episode.

It is called. Jewel Saves Spot I hate this episode and would like it to be removed from f♥cking Netflix! I understand they needed some conflict, but this episode makes me want to throw myself out the freaking window.

The episode begins after the previous one. and Stormy is comforting Spot about she can win at the art show. And then this North Evergreen and his stupid beaver Invite Stormy to do kites with him and she accepts. Stormy is having a blast until she realizes that she's late for Spot's art show. When she realizes that she completely missed the whole thing. And then Stormy starts explaining until Jewels the b♥tch comes in like she owns the f♥cking place Is all like: "Hey Spot are you come..... And then she started being a jerk and called  Stormy out for being a bad friend without knowing any of the F♥CKING STORY!!!! And Forest despite it being his fault that Stormy missed the art show straight up refuses to be her alibi and gets mad at her and walks out. Stormy says she's sorry. And then Spot comments that she thought she was her friend. Excuse me Spot is a bad friend here, Stormy has been nothing but nice and this is how she repays for her kindness!!!?? Excuse me I want to throw that stupid ungraceful b♥tch out the window!!! And Stormy's pets go with her. I want to set the whole Lalaloopsy to land on freaking fire (Except for Rosie, Dot, Sunny, Berry, Ace, and their pets because they are nice!) Then Stormy looks for Crumbs for comfort, and Crumbs acted like an ass and kicks her out. If this wasn't bad enough in the next episode stupid Jewel tries to band Stormy's music.

   I can't believe when I first watched this I liked Jewel because I was girly! But looking back she just was a jerk to poor Stormy for no reason. In this episode, everyone has forgotten how kind and amazing Stormy has been to them, and in the next episode, she feels so unwelcome that she wants to leave! If I was in this episode I would side with Stormy and scream at the top of my lungs to her horrible friends for being ungrateful pieces of crap. Shame on them and I hope they break every bone in their body.

Can we get some Stormy love here?

#QueenStormy

Children should not watch this episode and should be banned. 

That's all!