What happened?

Tommy's POV

I walked to Las Nevadas to find Purpled, it's 5 am in the morning so he is probably sleeping in his UFO. (Help me I don't know where Purpled's UFO is so im saying it is in/close to Las Nevadas)

When I got to his UFO I knocked- wait no banged on the door, to make sure he wakes up because I AM NOT waiting like 15 to 20 minutes for him to wake up. I saw the door slowly open, and I yelled right into Purpled's sleep deprived face. "FINALLY!! NOW CAN WE-"

I started, but I got interrupted by Purpled's soft morning voice. "Tommy, what are you doing here?" He said half awake. "Uhhhh- I wanted to get drunk with you-" Tommy said in an overly dramatic jokingly voice.

"WHAT? Tommy- Tommy, I'm 18 I can't get drunk and there are other things. One, I'm under age and that's illegal. Two, Punz is going to kill me because he is not going to deal with drunk me." Purpled said not really catching that Tommy was joking.

"And aren't you only 20?" Purpled said double checking himself.

"HEY! I'm British and we can drink at 18" Tommy said with a ridiculous amount of pride in his voice. (And I THINK British people can drink at 18? Ya im right- RIGHT? Ya I think so-)

"Why do you care what Punz thinks? And also, if we can't get drunk. Then can we go mining?" Tommy asked. "Okay, but Tommy it's 5 am in the morning though." Purpled said as he let out a yawn.

Purpled sighed. "But yes- yes Tommy we can go mining" Purpled said in a very sleepy voice, "YES!" Tommy yelled, grabbing a pickaxe and grabbing Purpled's arm and taking him to a mineshaft.

*****

When we got to the mineshaft we were not really mining, we were just talking well, I was mainly talking because Purpled was invested into this book he grabbed at the last minute. He wasn't focused on me much so I came up with a fun plan.

I didn't have anything to do today so I thought to ask Purpled some personal questions because, one, he gets jittery and it's kind of cute, and two, I like to cheer him up, we are dating after all, but of COURSE we are keeping it a fucking SECRET.

"So, Purpled, I was wondering, who are your parents?" I asked. His head then jerked up and he was about to say something, but then I dropped a bomb shell on him. (Tommy what did he ever do to you?)

"Why is your name Purpled?" - Tommy

"Who's your family?" - Tommy

"Where are you from?" - Tommy

"I-" - Purpled

"Are you actually a human?" - Tommy

I saw that Purpled was crying which was very alarming because normally he just says something funny or makes a joke out of it, or prank me during him acting sad or something like that.

I then went and hugged Purpled as he sobbed into my chest which was very alarming to me, what happened? I asked myself. But I didn't say anything, I gently rubbed Purpled's back. (For the sake of the story, Tommy is taller than Purpled and also I know It isn't good right now but just bare with me I promise I'll do my best to make it better)

Thanks for reading!!!!
Word count: 568