Chapter 8: Invading a Submarine

The Scene opens in in the Coast of Atlas, where a Chinese Naval Fleet is ready to invade. A USMC Super-Huey is near the Fleet, Task Force Remnant and Tombstone are jumping off the Helicopter and they Land, into the water, Except for Recker, Neptune is with them, Recker, just taught him how to do combat in the water. They arrive at the Sub, they place about a ton of Charges on the propeller and the rudder explodes, They go up and Kill all of the crewmen outside of it, they now get in, Recker is waiting on a Black Hawk with Blackburn manning the M240D LMG on the Right.

Ruby: When are those Charges ready to blow?!

Yang: Rigged it, 10 SECONDS! GET TO THE CHOPPER!

They make it to the Black Hawk and fly away and they see the fireworks go off while they Let the Naval Aircraft destroy the ships, they finally take out the Chinese and sink their Submarine. Later WF Aircraft air approaching US Airspace, but they are swiftly taken down. NATO AA Defenses also destroy more of the Aircraft. Recker is just Relaxing and is watching a funny Video.

Recker: Hahahaha!

Ruby is Learning how to do the spin cock with a Marlin 1894, which was sawed off. She gets the hang of it, and Weiss is cleaning her M4 from the Dirt. Yang is putting her M240B LMG near her Bunk, while Blake is reading her book with Sweetwater, Marlowe is taking Command after Redford retired, Haggard is with Nora and hands her his Javelin and does something terrible.

Haggard: Hey Ruby, Nora blew up a truck and she used my Javelin, isn't that nice?

Ruby: Okay, But I think I Saw you and Nora who BLEW UP A F***ING TRUCK CARRYING JET FUEL

Haggard: Ah Sorry.......