Enemys👀

Once I got to school I saw him the guy that I always hated "Hey loser" E/n says. "What do you want?" As I say while putting my stuff away in my locker "Leave her alone" someone says approaching us "who do you think you are talking to me like that huh?" E/N says "actually I need to get going the bell already rang 5 minutes ago" I say awkwardly "would you want me to  walk you to class dear?" The random guy says. "Woah I never knew he was an Romantic hottie"I thought "No he's not walking you to ur class wtf." E/N says "Nah who does this guy think he" I thought "Who said I was talking to you or ur just jealous that I get to walk her?" The random guy says E/N takes my hand and drags me into this Corner "don't hang out with him he's no trouble mi amor?" WAITT AHHH HE JUST CALLED ME MI AMOR AHHHH!!! As I stay quiet looking the other way. He puts hand on my chin to make me look at him "answer me my love?" E/N says " I can hang out with people I want to so stop being like a bf to me!" I say trying to walk away.E/N grabs my waist saying "stop being so mad at me I'm trying to look out for you."

"Please let go of me E/N Now." I say as we hear the bell ring again I think "Am I falling for 2 guys at the same time?
He lets go of me and walks away