19.Chapter

" Hyung! "

He rushed to embrace him. He's smiling so immaculately glimpsing his brother. All the eyes turned on them. SEO joon hesitated to hug him back.

People barely know about Kim namjoon mainly his hospital staff because he never visited there. Seojoon never invited him.
He lightly holds his shoulder as he frees himself.

" Dr Kim, who is he ?"

Someone asked. But before SEO joon could open his mouth namjoon spoke up and bowed to them.

" I am Kim Namjoon, hyung's younger brother. "

People started to chat about him even though they didn't know him. They were talking about his fitness and charm.

" Hyung wouldn't you show me the hospital ?"

" Namjoon, you must be tired. First, go home and take a rest. I will see you in the evening. Okay bye. "

"But hyung ......"

SeoJoon walked forward and the nurse followed him. Having nothing to do he decided to go home where his dad is too. He wants to meet excitedly but deep down he knows his dad will be dissatisfied as always has been.

He came out of the hospital sadly and got inside the car where Dehun was waiting for him.

" Dehun! Let's go home."

" Okay, namjoon hyung. "

On the way, namjoon talked a lot to Dehun. About his family and career. Talking to him was fun cause he's the same age as Taehyung. He felt comfortable with him.

Finally, they reached their Bangalow. Dehun took out his luggage inside the house. The house was empty. Dehun already told him that his dad is his restaurant. Yes, Namjoon's dad runs a restaurant too. His dad has been his inspiration since his childhood.

He was going upstairs when Jaebin, his sister-in-law called him.

" Hey, namjoon! Welcome home. "

They met at the wedding so they didn't get the chance to communicate well. But the way Jaebin speaks doesn't feel like she has an ego on her reputation.

"Thank you. It's nice to see you again. "

" Wait a minute, let me inform him.. "

" No no, I already met him in the hospital. Hyung said he would come in the evening."

" Okay, that's great. Please wait here I will bring a coffee."

"I was delicate king I will take a rest first then maybe later ..... "

" Okay if you don't have a problem then it's fine. Dad will be home in the evening too .."

Okay, that's a relief. He went to his bedroom and set up his luggage and bag. He sits on the edge of the bed and scans the room, the stuff in the room everything is in place. Seems like nobody enters his room but seems like the maids have taken care of the room.