Rant about Hamilton

Can I just say how much I hate how this fandom treats Alexander? In everything I read he's the villain in almost every story, he wasn't a bad person. Let's look at the cheating from a different angle. Okay first, almost all the men (in the musical) cheated on their wives, and including Laurens if you wanted to make your precious lams recognized, John was married before Alex so if the two of them "had something going on between them" That would make John the cheater.

Alex owned up the affair, he confessed to Eliza years before the Reynold's Pamphlet was published.
The musical and fandom did him dirty. Of course, cheating is still bad, you shouldn't do it, but don't say, "Laf is better because he's not Hamilton and he didn't cheat." BRO HE CHEATED ON ADRIANNE SHUSH. (My opinion but Mullette doesn't make sense, please don't harm me or my loved ones😢 but again I ship Jamilton so do whatever you want lol)

Now John, *sighs sadly* why does everyone treat him like the most tragic, depressed, ptsd
having character to live.💀 yk who u are. Some people who write stuff about it that's seen only the musical kinda annoy me, John barely gets screen time and the whole time he's so cheery iykwim. Where in the wattpad did you find that he self-harms and was depressed when you only saw the musical and didn't dig deeper.💀 Write what you want it's your choice but cmon. That's a real person from over 200 years ago. (I'm kinda being a hypocrite there lol😭) but it makes sense for other characters rather than John. WHY DO PEOPLE SAY HES A "SMOL BOI" Like actually shut up. Real John Laurens is shivering in his timbers because of that. And when they bring up his obsession with turtles. It's so overused and cringey.

Why do people make Johns father a shithead? In everything I read mark my words. He was a good father, you be like "He wasnt the best dad to him🥺" bro it was the 17th century, he was better than most fathers. At least he stuck around unlike Hamilton's father💀

But ofc, do whatever you want but always remember that they are real people from 200 years ago.🤗🤗