1: WTF for What's That For?

Okay this is it. Sadly I need to move out. Or else I won't get any future at all.

I don't want to leave Andey alone, back in Stratford but hey! We're still going to communicate. What's the use of technology right? Although I know i'm gonna miss her so much. She's the only one I have. My human Diary, My sister from another mother. *sighs*

''Bitch I will sue you if you ever replace me!'' she spat at me while pointing her finger at my face. I giggle as I put my last suitcase at the back of my car. ''No Andey, never gonna happen okay? come now give me a hug'' i teased. And she easily falls back through my arms, Crushing me. Whoa there.

''I know you'll miss me because I can't even breathe right now'' i laughed. And she ignores me as she fake a sob. ''But I-i kind of change my mind, I-i don't want you to go, now go take back those suitcases'' she rambles on while staring at the floor.

I feel sad right now, I sighed as I grab her fingers and interlaced it with mine. ''baby doll you know I badly need to go'' i explained, and she nods but kept frowning. O k a y.

She hugs me one last time, as she wave me goodbye and drive her car. I watch her until she was nowhere to be seen. I jog through my red pick up. With a 4x4 wheels.

——-

I smile at myself when i finally reached the place. Well hello Miami. I parked my car at the parking lot. Since I'm leaving at a huge and expensive condominium. I don't even know why my boss, Lyndon wants me to stay at this place. He said it would take me away from spending too much. Since he owns the unit. Okay, don't get me wrong me and my boss was like bff's. Yeah you heard me right.

He never disrespect me, He never flirts with me. He was just always there. Like a friend supposed to be. So I guess we are best of friends. I grab my five suitcases as a man runs to me. ''You need help madam?'' he asked politely with a bright smile on his face. I nod at him as he grab my three suitcases and another man grab my other two.

''you new here?'' the man with a LESTER printed name on his shirt asked. ''Yeah just moved out from Stratford'' i said and beamed, he nods ''so you're a Canadian chik ha'' he teased and i giggle. Once we reached the receptionist, I jog to it. The receptionist with blonde hair, I suddenly furrowed my eyebrows as all the crew here has blonde hair. WEIRD. I thought.

''Good Morning madam, How can I help you?'' the very gorgeous receptionist asked. I smile '' under Mr. Lyndon Rance please'' and the lady nods. I wait patinetly as she checked on her computer. I suddenly got curious. I poke Lester's shoulder and he nods suggesting me to go on, ''What hotel is this again?'' i asked. And he gladly answered ''BIEBER'S SUITE' NUMERO 20'.

And the receptionist interfere ''Oh madam! Welcome! Mr. Race unit was the top, Presidential's suite, have a good day'' and she handed me the key which was color gold and it is a very cute key. I'm starting to love this place.

And I notice that people here is very friendly, always smiling. And all of them were either beautiful and handsome. Hmm, the boss is probably picky. Just hiring blonde's, must be pretty and handsome.

I am thinking of bringing Andey here, that girl gonna love this place. Since she's going to be surrounded by fit and handsome men. Goodluck with that.

As i reached the top floor since this is the 20'th floor. I notice that this floor has only two doors. And the other door was very far away from the other one. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing a big letter 'BIEBER' printed with gold metal at the huge door. Wait, BIEBER? Ohmygosh! That's the boss room. Whoa! Lyndon never mention me that this place is hella huge.

I thanked Lester and the other guy Felix, as they left and I tip them $100 each. They thanked me as they went inside the elevator. I'm on my way when I heard a slamming of door.

My head easily glare at the figure walking now at the hallway, Ohmyfuckinggosh! Is this the BIEBER? I'm not wrong since he had blonde hair like the other's here. He was wearing a blue tuxedo, blue pants and black Gucci brand of shoes. He's hair was in a perfect quiff. He has a white V-neck tee shirt inside of his tuxedo. He has an earpiece. He's talking on a different language which is French. Both of his hands was hidden under his pockets, He stops right infront of me as i heard him say ''merci'' probably to someone his talking through the earpice. He eyed me up and down. Like rudely checking me out.

He taps his left foot. Still staring right through my eyes. He has his eyebrows furrowed and his jaw clenched. ''C-can I help you s-sir?'' i asked as he rolled his eyes on me.

''Do you fucking know me?'' he rudely asked. Whoa this boy is very disrespectful. I raised my eyebrow as i crossed my arms under my chest which he checks out without a shame. God why is he staring at my boobs. ''I think you're the BIEBER?'' i asked and he scoffs. ''Nice thing you got a brain, and yeah I'm that BIEBER but I'd rather be Called The Great SexGod Bieber than 'THE BIEBER' are we clear with that madam?'' and i huff.

''And to add, Whenever I passed by, please don't be disrespectful and fucking bow down okay? yeah that's it'' and with that he walks away. Leaving me with my mouth hanging low. WHAT THE FUCK JUST HAPPENED. AND HOW THE FUCK IS SOMEONE AS RUDE AS HIM BE THAT HOT. LORD, HAVE MERCY.

———-

boohoo! That's my first chapter! :)