✿1 MONTH, 4 DAYS✿

But she's so good, she's so kind,

she probably gives you butterflies.

Today was a Saturday and i was babysitting my neighbour's son as they had work.

"Noona, can we go to that park by the lake? Pwease?"

i was thinking of refusing as i felt very lazy, but to be honest, i can't say no to this cutie, unless he does or asks for something wrong o(* ̄▽ ̄*)ブ

So i got my coat and we went to the park.

We were sitting on top of a small hill, when Sungchan dropped his toy car and it rolled down down the hill. Before we could go get it, a very pretty girl came up to us and gave it back to Sungchan. Then i recognized her. It was Sunoo's girlfriend. Behind her came up a very frustrated (trustfrated :P) Sunoo, with his arms crossed. I wonder what happned. I think i was awkwardly staring at her 'cuz she finally recognized me :"Hey! you're the waitress from yesterday, y/n right?" shit. "Ah, um, ye- yes i am" i lightly smiled at her. She turned around around and clutched onto Sunoo's hand and said: "Let's go sit on that bench!" They quickly left after that.

The whole one hour 15 mins that Sungchan and i were there, Sunoo kept on starring at me from their bench, not very far away from where we were. At first i didn't give a damn about it, but after a while it kinda got awkward. Oh god! why can't i move on?! i wish i could talk to him.. i need to sort things out, this doesn't feel right..