𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸: 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

𝙰𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊, 𝙶𝙰📍
𝚂𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟻𝚝𝚑

~Couple days later~

~Serenity~

~At the Condo~

~At the Condo~

~𝟺:𝟺𝟺 𝚙𝚖

Me and Niyah got through unpacking some boxes and did some cleaning.

*Doorbell Rings*

I got up off the couch and opens the door. It was Naomi.

"Na-Na! I miss pretty." I hug her.

"I miss you too gurl." She said hugging me. "Where Niyah at?" She asks walking inside.

"She in her room." I closes the door. Niyah walk out her room. "Heyyy." Naomi opens her arms out.

"Heyyy! I miss you beautiful." Niyah 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 Naomi a hug. "I miss you too." Naomi pount her lips.

"What y'all up to today because we got a party to go to?" She asks us.

"Nothing much and what party?" I asks her. "Yea if it finna be lit I gotta look real cute." Niyah said smiling.

"It one of Leilani's back to school party that she hosting." Naomi said.

"Oh yea it finna to be lit fasho cuz we 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 her parties always be turnt." Niyah nodded.

"What time does it starts?" I asks Naomi. "At eight." She said. "Okay, I'll go get ready I got to take a shower and everything." I said.

"Same." Niyah nodded. "And Naomi you wearing that to the party"? Niyah asks looking at her fit. "Uh uh." She shakes her head.

"I'm going to takes my ass back home and change. I got to look a real baddie this ain't giving baddie." She tells Niyah. "Okay, sis that what I'm talking about." Niyah smile and give Na-Na a high five.

"Period I'm finna go and Imma call Re 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 I'm here. I'll be taking y'all." Naomi said 𝚊𝚜 she walking to the front door.

"Okay, boo see you later." Niyah said and walked to her room. "Bye Na." I opens the door and she walks out.

I closes the door and head to my room to go take a shower and get ready.

~Couple hours later~

**iPhone's ringtone**

Incoming call- Na-Na 💟

*𝙸 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐.*
"Hello." I answer the phone.