Can I Help?

It was a great day for Izuku, a little child wanting to be a hero just like his idol, All Might. He was going to the doctor to see what will his quirk be, he wanted a really powerful one to fight villains and most importantly, help people.

Nurse: Ms. Midoriya?

Inko: Let's go Izuku, we need to go with the doctor.

Izuku: I'm anxious to see what my quirk will be! Mom, you think it will be a powerful one?

Inko: It doesn't matter how powerful it may be, it is how you use it. Even if it is a weak one you still can help people, you just need to find how, son.

Izuku: Your right mom! Thanks.

Mom and son went in to see the doctor, who was waiting for them. They sat down and waited for the news.

Doctor: I know that you wanted a very powerful quirk to fight evil. But your quirk isn't for that, well, it depends in how you train it or use it. I have bad and good news.

Inko: Could you tell us the bad one first?

Doctor: The bad one is that your kid's quirk is like I said, not used to fight, but that depends on how you use it.

Inko: O-Ok, and the good ones?

Doctor: The good news are more than just one. Your kid has two quirks, both to heal people or to hurt them. No one had this quirks before so it's your son who will choose it name and find how to use and train them.

Inko: It's really good to hear that my kid has quirks to help people, but sadly not in the way that he wanted.

Izuku was hearing everything, even if his quirks weren't for fighting bad people he still was very happy to be able to help others and make them smile. He was anxious to hear what his quirks will be about.

Doctor: His first quirk is one used to manipulate human parts, such as move them and regenerate them as he wants, this one is really dangerous because he can also brake them or make them disappear. So try to not use them with people until he can use the correctly and has the age to understand it better. The second is a very powerful one, he is able to cure diseases or external wounds depending on his physical state. If he is very strong in the future maybe he could be able to cure even the cancer! Your son is sure gods favorite, maybe he sent him here to help his creations.

Inko was surprised, while Izuku didn't really understand his quirks, just that they were special and super cool to help people. He was just 4 then.

Inko: Wow doctor, that's amazing! Is that really my sons quirks?

Doctor: I have no doubt, I was surprised too, so I did lots of repetitions in the procedure.

Inko was really happy for his son, but being a doctor isn't something easy to achieve, his son was going to be strong if he wanted to make his wish of helping people true. And she was going to do everything she could to help him.

They went home, Inko could see that his son was happy even if he didn't really got a quirk that will help him to be like his hero.

Inko: Are you happy to have quirks to help a people? Even if they are not like all might ones?

Izuku: Well, I didn't really understand my quirk, but I know that I will help people. Even if my quirk isn't special to battle I still can be like All might. I can help people.

Inko: You know Izuku, your quirk isn't just to cure others, it can also be really powerful when it comes to fighting, with your first quirk you can manipulate the human insides, which is very dangerous. And there's also a chance that you could also do the same with robots or others. Because your quirk is the first one that existed. So why not putting them a name?