one and only

"Daddy"
"Call me that again"
"Hmm? call u what again?"
"Jagi- call me what u just called me while im being nice"
Chills ran down your stomach to your princess part, making u shiver and wet. He knows you like being called baby in korean and does that every single time you pretend you didn't hear something he said.
"Fuck", u muttered to yourself. You felt a pair of hands on your waist, gripping you tight and warm breath on your neck. A pair of lips started sucking your skin, making you shiver and wetter every second.
"ahh~ daddy I'm so wet for you"
You could tell he just smirked by the sound he just made as he was sucking your neck.
"Good girl", he says and his fingers slowly starts to trace your body and went inside your underwear.
Your hips started circling on it's own. It's obvious. You were so fucking horny you body and mind stopped working as you planned.
"Looks like someone is needy"
"Who? Me? aniyo. not at all"
You were facing him in the blink of an eye and he kissed you. He kissed you deep that you forgot how to breathe and had to push me him away from you to catch an ounce of oxygen. He grabbed your neck and kissed you again like it was his last day on earth and both of you fell on the bed. His eyes wandered around your body, sending u shivers down your spine.
He climbed above your body and sat on your stomach while he continues sucking your collar bones. One hand around your neck and the one rubbing your clit making you go crazy and feel like you're the on the edge of the world. The grip around of his hand around your neck tightens and it's making you wetter and wetter as time goes by.
"Daddy please fuck me daddy oh my god please"
"Say it again"
"Please daddy I want you so bad", tears started falling down your cheeks.
"Good girl. Crying and whining for daddy to fuck her until she can't walk. That's my good girl"
He kissed you on your lips one last time before he starts pulling off your pants and sucking your clit. You grabbed his hair and pull him more to you as your hips starts moving up and down his face.
The warm feeling of his tongue pleasuring from below is making you feel like you're about to come anytime soon.
"ahh ahhhh~ fuck im gonna cum"
"this soon?", he inserts one finger inside you and continued eating you out while he fingers you.
The room was now filled with moans. Your desperate, needy, subby moans.
"Uh huh? You like it like that?"
"Yes daddy don't stop"
His hands searched for your tits and started playing with him. Squishing and rubbing your sensitive nipple tips. It made you wetter than you were before. You were now completely drenched with your own juices and his saliva.
He bit your clit softly one last time and kissed you on your lips, making you taste yourself.
"How do you taste baby?"
"Hehe sweet"
"My kind of sweet. Be a good girl now and suck me off real good okay?", it wasn't a question. it wasn't a reassurance. It was a fucking command that you must obey.
You got on your knees and unbuckled his pants and rubbed his dick a little bit above the fabric of his boxers before you pull it all the way down. You could hear a soft moan leaving his mouth as he looks down on you, grabbing your hair real tight.
His dick was so fucking hard your hands couldn't hold it. "Fuck you're getting massive every fucking time?"
"Is that a bad thing?"
"nope"
"That's right cuz that means i can stretch you more each time i fuck you. You know that right?"
"Oh my god this man is so straight forward with his words" you say inside your mind.
"I hate you" and you started jerking him off slowly and the tip of your tongue teased the tip of his massive cock.
The way his tummy moves when you suck him off makes you want to give him the best head ever. That kind that makes him wanna cry and later rip your Pussy off for treating him so fucking good like that.
"Fuck baby don't stop"
You stroked the parts your mouth couldn't reach and deep throated the other parts.
"Fuck y/n im gonna come"
"Not yet daddy please hold back for me"
"Fuck", he grabbed your head with both hands and came down your throat twice. It was hot. Hot cum down your throat.
He grabbed your jaw and made you look at him when there's hot cum dripping out of your mouth.
"Swallow looking at me"
You did as you were told and you got a kiss on your forehead and head pats as your reward. He picked you up from the floor and put you on bed and tied you up with ropes.
"You look so fucking good in shibari"
You just kept quite and watched him movements around the bed. He opened one of the drawers and picked out one buttplug and grinned a little before slowly shoving it in your ass. Your body jerked a little bit and u whimper in pain as he start to play with it.
"Daddy please fuck me im so fucking horny i want you so ba- hah hgghhh~"
He slammed his cock before you could finish your sentence to shut you up and made your brain freeze. His dick was so fucking big and it hurt but it felt so good at the same time. The friction between your bodies is making u wetter and wetter every moment. Your juices lubricating your cunt, giving him easier access.
"Fuck baby you feel so fucking good when you take my dick like this"
"Daddy- ahhh i i can't"
"Can't what baby"
"Please fuck me harder please please"
He grabbed your waist and started thrusting  into you harder and harder. Your legs are starting to shake and your walls are twitching and you could feel the knot forming inside your stomach. He fucks you so fucking good. Terribly horribly good.
"nghhgg daddy i", tears started streaming down your eyes. It felt and hurt so good you don't ever want him to stop.
Both of of you are moaning each other's name, filling up the room with moans, sweats, tears and orgasms. You could feel his dick starting to twitch inside you and the idea of him coming inside you makes your brain malfunction.
"Hghh baby im gonna cum"
"Yea daddy please please come inside me daddy. Please breed me"
"Fuck"
Hot semen swam all over your insides and it overflowed.
You were not done yet. You wanted more. You wanted to get fucked harder. You wanted to be completely wrecked and used like the little submissive slut that you are. You wanted him to abuse you inside your skin is blue and green.
He was not done yet either. His eyes were filled with lust, wanting to breed you more and more, wanting to come inside you until you don't remember your own name. He wanted to use you so bad like the fucking cunt you are. You were his one and only pretty little cum slut. Only his.
He untied your hands and you started jerking him off and teasing yourself with his dick on your pussy. Your hips circled, craving him to inside you.
"Fuck baby you're only mine. Do you know that?"
"Yes. Yes daddy i belong to you."
He grabbed your face with both hands and kissed your lips. His tongue intertwining with yours and saliva dripping down your bodies. The kiss was so deep, passionate and wet it made u feel like time froze. He bit your lower lip before he started sucking on your nipples, making your breath hitch and moan his name. One hand played with a nipple while one is fingering you and his mouth sucking the other nipple. He was pleasuring you in so many ways and it was getting hard for you to hold your orgasm.
"ahhh~ please let me cum daddy"
"Not yet princess"
"but i can't hold it in anymore my brain is dead"
He shut you up with a kiss and started eating you out, sucking and biting and rubbing your clit. It was making you want squirt and scream his name. It was too much. Too much for you to take. Too much for you to handle.
Your moans turned into little screams of his name. Your whole body started shaking. You were completely on the edge and you wanted to come so bad but you can't because you're one obedient slut like that.
"Do you wanna come?", he asked as if you're not shaking.
"thank you daddy-"
"i haven't told u to come yet tho"
You grabbed your bedsheet tight and felt like crying cuz of how controlling he was but you liked it. You like being controlled in bed and he knows it. He kissed all over your body and untied the ropes around your body and flipped your body until you're on your fours and whispered into your ears
"you cannot come until daddy's done okay?"
Fuck you're going crazy. You want to kill him. It's too much. It's getting out of hand. He's too controlling. Fuck fuck fuck
"Yes daddy"
He thrusted his big cock inside you slowly until you're adjusted to his size again and then hugged you around the waist with both arms and started fucking you at an inhumane pace. Your head is getting all fuzzy and you cannot think straight anymore. You cannot of think of anything ANYMORE. You're at your limit.
"Hghh ahhh daddy please let me cum please let me cum daddy please-"
"Shut up you filthy whore", he grabbed your ass cheeks and spanked them so hard you almost squirted.
He grabbed your hair and continued railing you from the back. Your cheeks are now getting all red and bruised from his spanks. You thought you'd want him to stop but you just kept on wanting him more and more. You wanted to rail you all fucking night but you're so tired at this point. Your legs cannot support you anymore. You've exceeded the limit to be sane.
"Ahh huhh ahhh baby please stop stop stop-", you begged.
He pulled your hair and sucked on your neck aggressively, "I don't care if you pass out or die. Im fucking your all night. You're my property and I can use you whenever i want until im fucking tired. Do you understand? Get that inside your fucking dumb head", he pushed your head a little and grinned ur buttocks and slapped them and thrusted this dick faster, harder and deeper.
You screamed as he hit your g-spot and arched your back. "Right there daddy nghhghh~"
"Good girl"
He put both his hands around your neck and   started fucking you harder, hitting your spot again and again.
Your vision is getting blurry and the knot in your stomach is starting to unfold. You cannot control this anymore. It's out of your hand. It's too much. He is being too much but you liked it. You wanted him to keep going but the urge to come is so strong and you can't hold it anymore. You could literally explode right now.
His dick veins feels so fucking good. The friction between his veins and your walls are making you want to scream and shout and bang your head on the wall. It feels so fucking good. Too good.
"Fuck baby im gonna cum"
"Pull it out I need to come please daddy i really need to come-"
The thrust became sloppy and he started to thrust harder with time gaps and you knew he was really going to come inside you again.
"Ahh baby you feel so fucking good. Such a pretty little slut"
"Ahh~ hghhh daddy im close i cannot hold it anymore" you started crying. Your whole body is shaking at this point. You cannot feel anything but pain and a little pleasure.
"I love you baby. I love you so much."
He tightened his grip on your hips and then hugged you around your waist and picked up his pace and started to thrust inside you faster.
"Fuck! Daddy's gonna come baby"
"Please daddy please make me cum i cant-"
He reached your ears and whispered "we're gonna come together on the count of three okay?" and licked and bit your ear and kissed your neck.
"Mhmm", you nodded.
"1...2...3 okay come come for me"
"ah hah fwehh~!!", you moaned and screamed at the time. His warm come filled up your insides. It was an intense orgasm. You cannot stop it. It keeps on coming out. You're exploding cuz you're holding back your come from the start and now you're getting freedom to come. It felt great but at the same time everything is so blurry.
He was moaning right into your ears when he came four time again and it made you want to go for another around cuz of how hot he sounded but you got no energy left. He literally fucked every bit of energy out of you.
You collapsed on the bed and started breathing heavily and still orgasming. He rubbed his thumb on your cheeks and assured you.
"Everything's fine okay? I love you. You did amazing. My only pretty girl", he said as he kissed you.
He positioned his face between your legs and licked you clean and kissed your inner thighs and left so many hickies there.
"You taste so good baby [muah]", he kissed your fingers and then your arms and then your collar bones and sucked on your neck, leaving so many love marks.
You hitched your breath in pain and he stopped right as you started feeling uncomfortable.
You wanted to assure him too. You wanted to tell how good and amazing he was. But you literally are not able to speak a single word. You're that tired.
"You did a good job okay? You don't have to say anything. I love you and I know you love me. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me.", he kissed your forehead and picked you up from the bed and went inside the bathroom and put on in the tub and ran warm water.
Both of your bodies are wet and sticky from all the sweat. You watched him washing you off and giggled a little bit.
"I love you baby"
"Where's my kiss then?", he asked and positioned his face in front of yours. You have him a little kiss on his cheeks and he giggled.
"You did really well. I am so proud of you.", you assured him.
"Oh yeah?"
You had some cute giggly moments with him and the bathroom was filled with laughter and happiness. He pat you dry and kiss your forehead before he picked you up and took you to bed.
"Don't move. Not like u can but im just asking"
"Fuck you"
"Oh you wanna go for another round? Don't start what you can't finish baby", he said from his closet and came back with a big with shirt.
He helped you wear it and combed your hair and massaged your head and shoulder for a bit. Both of you talked about how much you love each other and that you wanna spend the rest of your life together.
"Okay! Enough talking it's 2 am. My baby's gotta sleep. It's too late" he clapped and helped lie down.
He got out of bed and turned off the lights and laid next to you and turned off the side lamps and kissed your forehead.
You moved and rested your head on his chest and intertwined your fingers with his. He took your hand and kissed every finger tips and your head.
"You're the best. The one and only"
"Hehe that's u tho"
[muah] he shut you up with a kiss and patted your head until you fell asleep. It was so nice to fall asleep on his chest listening to his heartbeat knowing how calm he feels when he's with you.
You were his safe space and he was yours.

That's it! The end. Thank you so much for reading this. I hope you enjoyed every bit and found it really helpful (iykykyk)
please don't forget to vote and share <333