Chapter 1: Lucas

Trigger Warning (TW): There are moments of abuse in this fanfic. Not so much in future chapters but definitely in this first one, so just a heads up!

---------

Prelude:

This is a story of how a young and fun-loving child, full of energy and excitement, suddenly has his world turned upside-down by none other than the awakening of a magical attribute.

You may think; "how does awakening a magical attribute ruin someone's life?"... Well, the thing is, this certain magical attribute has a deep story behind it, oh, and it is the main character's second attribute...

Come join this Fan Fiction with me and see what the main character has to go through to reveal answers about himself and the history behind this cursed magical attribute.

---------

Main Story:

The bright and yellow sun was shining across the blue sky above the Clover Kingdom. It's rays touched everything and everyone, and none could hide from it. The sun was at its most beautiful when it was above a quiet and quaint little village in the Forsaken Realm... That village was the Town of Missbrauch.

There was a small child, no more than the age of eight, skipping along the small lake that surrounded the village he lived in. As well as skipping himself, he skipped many small stones across the water in front of him, each time beating his high score the previous time. This kid was talented.

Due to his fun-loving nature, he loved to sing and hum to himself any songs that he would hear, and the source of the singing was his elder sister. The one he respected and loved the most was the source and inspiration for his own singing.

With a bright and beaming smile, the small eight-year-old child had set out in the afternoon and raced along the lake coast to try and find a certain gift for his loving sister, as a thank you to her for being so great. His ginger hair rustled against the light breeze that swept through the Realm and his fair and sun-kissed skin became a bit cold due to the fact.

"Now, where can I find some of those...". The child looked around with his bright blue eyes, scanning the environment for a few minutes before spotting what he had set out to find. He walked slowly towards the target and bent down to pick them up. The gift he was looking for were flowers. He loved the sight of them and made him feel happy and calm when he looked at them.

The eight-year-old child wore a dark blue and long-sleeved shirt that was just a tad too long for him. The clothing went just past his wrists causing him to look a bit smaller than he already was. Alongside this, he wore a short pair of black trousers that stopped just below his knees and he ended his attire off with a pair of brown boots that covered his feet and the rest of the gap between his trousers and feet.

He bent down to pick the flowers up. "Haha! Finally, I found them... I bet Big Sis will love these. I think they're called... Blue Irises! Wow, they even have the same name as Big Sis, haha!" The child laughed and giggled with a face full of positivity and happiness. He used his little flower encyclopaedia to determine what the flower was. This information book was gifted to him for his fifth birthday from Iris, his sister, and he had taken great care to treasure it ever since.

The wind suddenly picked up in speed and started to blow against the child as he ran back to the Church that he lived at. All of a sudden, due to his clumsy nature, his right foot clashed against a little crack on the grassy floor making him trip and let go of the Blue Irises. The ginger-haired kid looked up as he brushed the dirt and dust off of his clothes to see the flowers he had gone to pick for his Big Sis, ruined. The flowers' blue petals had swayed alongside the wind and all that was left was the bright green stem.