Prolouge

(TW for guns and blood)
Gunshots echoes the streets,  blood spills to the ground as Grizzy hides in a house. Droid grabbed a knife as he got rid of the danger outside. Gunshots, blood spilling out to the floor. Grizzy liked it. His hair is a mess, the rest of the boys enters the house he was in. Grizzy said "You guys are late to the fun." "John was wounded." SMii7y said. Pezzy saw Droid "Let me help him." He said and ran next to him with his bat as John sat to the stairs. Grizzy started patching him up. SMii7y sat next to Matt as he took out his glasses. Droid and Pezzy came in as the four looked at them. "I believe its safe to go now..." Pezzy said. SMii7y said "Lets get the fuck out of here." the boys walked out of the house. They walked as Grizzy shot the danger away. Blood splatting to his face. Pezzy opens a song (open Legend by The Score and keep reading as you listen!) "I like your music taste Pezzy." Droid said. Pezzy said "Thanks..." Pezzy said as they kept walking as Grizzy said "Yall. If you guys are tired we can find somewhere to stay in." SMii7y and everyone nodded as Grizzy found a abbandoned hotel. He didnt know this would lead to bitter consequences. But he dıd it anyways. He shot the danger away as the boys went inside. It was a hell of a ride but it only just started.
(256 words)