troublemaker

Warning ⚠️ lots alot swearing, and smut, nudity, rape. (don't hate me people)

Toby runs out and ask for answers "hey masky have you seen this kind of page befor--" before Toby could say anything to masky "no Toby I haven't seen that kind of page--give me that *looks at the page* toby have I told you not to not collect these slenderman will be mad if you did" masky was mad at toby for collecting pages and soon he will be caught..."b-b-but masky slender will be h-happy if I did that right" I thought for a second that masky wasn't lying to me.. probably he will do something to me maybe bad "oooh toby I don't know what he will do to you..brian can you go look for those damn kids they keep making fun of you and pay don't disappoint me got it" masky sounded mean to Brian or me I knew I was in trouble but no worries I will be fine if slendy did do something bad to me I will get away with it no matter what "yes tim oh! Have I told you what happened to me last time when slender di--" brian got cut off by masky like he didn't want to get called by his first name or what "I'm Sorry brian but WHAT THE FUCK DID SLENDER DO TO YOU!?! Please brian tell me the truth.." tim sounded upset like he wanted answers.

"Tim I promise you he didn't do anything gross....*whisper* well he did something weird..like his tentacles in my mou--" brian was blushing like did slender do something weird to brian? "I'M GETTING THE F-FUCK OUT O-OF HERE Y-YOU GUYS ARE W-WEIRD"*walks into the forest where he found that page on the tree and followed those tracks that leads to a cabin where slender would stay the night, masky and brian are arguing about what slender did to Brian last time* I was walking and finding out where those tracks lead to and yet i heard someone whispering in my ear saying "watch out toby you might get murdered" was it my sister I hope it was her I miss her so much

*Knock knock* I just knocked on the door and found out there was no one home so he went inside to warm up by the fire, "ah this is more relaxing then a cup of waffles Mhm WAFFLES!! I wonder if there is waffles in the kitchen here.." I just got up and got tied up by who else slender..."sigh Slendy what are y-you doing...how could you drag me her--" slender put his tentacles in my mouth to shut me up "toby...have I told you not to collect those pages...those are for those kids who wonder around here and one more thing I need to do to you tobias..." Toby couldn't speak it sounded like he was choking "AKK--AKK..S-SL..*slenderman's tentacles were moving down to his pants* H-HEY Y-YOU CAN'T D-DO THAT.."*moans* i got pinned down slender wanted to fuck me? But why why would he do that he never did that to masky why not him?.."shhh..toby this is your first time don't worry I won't hurt you" i wanted to run but I couldn't resist "MASKY!!! HELLPP...you bastard let m-me go..*moans* p-please i-i'm gonna b-break.." I screamed as loud as I can it felt like I was getting raped by our master, "oh shhh don't make a sound or make sounds I love hearing you scream Toby...*whispers* I hope masky and brian finds out I'm fucking toby...shit.." slender put me on the bed and put chains on my wrists and ankles like what kind of kink he is "s-s-slender please no more I-I had enough...*heavy breathing*" I was breathing so fast I couldn't catch my breath as soon I heard someone knocking I knew I was gonna be saved.

"Uh hello is anyone there? I just heard screaming here" shit I knew I was in trouble with our master, honesty it was his fault not mine.."uh toby are you here I saw your shoe prints in the ground, *sees black gooey stuff on the couch and on the floor* OH! Masky look, oh great they have been here both of them...I wonder what have they been doing...not fucking either, masky why would you say that our master wouldn't do that to Toby...he's nice to him, you always think the good side of slender brian" masky just looked everywhere for toby but no sign of him just slender.. but as soon he went into the room it was quiet "brian where is that little shit, idk you should always know hahaha OH CRAP?!..WHAT BRIAN" brian started joking around with masky like wtf brian "OOH IM GONNA BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU *Brian starts laughing while running out the door BRIANN!!!!" I started laughing but masky heard me I was stuck with slender in the closet " *whispers*
S-s-slender please no more fucking..aaahh we're gonna g-get caught he k-knows I'm in here" i needed a distraction but it's no use I'm so dead "Toby~ I know you're in there hehehe AHHAH...great no one...TOBY WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU!?, I'm right here masky" Toby spoke up and popped up behind masky.

"Toby!! I was so worried about you *sniff* why do you smell like that" shit my cover is blown he's gonna know he's gonna know shit shit shit "I was making waffles hehe yeah W-Waffles hehehe" masky looked serious at me and pretended I was lying "Toby I know your not lying but I believe you now let's go home and get rest" i didn't want to tell anyone this because if I did know I'm so dead for good, we left the place and I saw slender at the back of that cabin like he wanted me back by tomorrow...yikes..

To be continued...