It's time for milking me

I see the famer Levi walking in my direction.

" Oi.... Eren, come over!"
He is calling me and I run in front of him.

" Muuuuuuh" I want to say that I missed him and that I want to hug him, but he can't understand me.

" What is it, did you miss me?" He smiles tickling me by my balls.

He really understood !!

" Muuh!!" I say again licking his cheek.
It's time for milking me and I'm so excited like always!!

Levi takes his stool sitting on it and starts to milk me with his tiny hands and his soft fingers.

It feels like I'm in heaven. Really, I can't describe this feeling which is going through my whole body.

" You're my favourite cow, you know?... And you're the only one I gave a name"
He smiles.

Yes, he is right. He calls me Eren and doesn't care that much about other Animals.

" ... you're kinda special. Maybe because you look like someone I really loved, who died in the past.."
He keeps milking me.

Someone he really loved died? I never knew this. I cuddle with my cheek against his cheek to make him feel better.

" Muuuuuh..."

" Yes, you are right, I shouldn't think about it. " He smiles and kisses my cheek.

At this moment I splash more milk than usual.
It's the first time that he did this.... Pressing his lips on my skin, I mean.

I want to jump on him, but it would hurt.. right?

And what if I annoy him? He would bring me into a slaughterhouse....Like he said when he saw me the first time.

I can't remember why, but Levi found me near a wood and had to take me with him.

" You shitty cow... Don't you dare to do something wrong, or I will slaught you!" He said.

But that was one year ago. Now he likes me and tickles me everytime when he sees me, like just now.