𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲

𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗢𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘

   ↓

After class was done, Cameron dumb ass started walking me down. I swear I felt him breathe on the top of my head. When I realized he was actually that close I elbowed him then walked faster, I turned around to make sure I hit his ass right and I did, right in the ribs.

Absolutely not, I called Liyah cause she always got the best solutions. I texted her first of course to make sure it was okay to do.

"Liyah, this nigga has lost it." I panted out. My ass was hiding behind a tree cause that big bull might just come looking after me.

"What's goin on chile? and what nigga? who?" She started asking. I then went in great detail about what had just happened.

"Baby, Imma be out soon, lord knows if he had really tried something, I really would've boomed his ass!!" Liyah said. I busted out laughing cause really girl? boom him? she needs to stop watching noticuz so much, but nonetheless very grateful for her.

"Yeah babe, but I only got one more class after this, so I'll be fine. I hope. Don't forget to come back for me and set them alarms because I know once you done fall asleep that's it." I stated, she laughed cause she knew I was right.

"I'll try babe, you know I always do. After this Imma go home, make some food, open some packages and watch noti until I fall asleep." She told me, I'm guessing food is her pre-apology.

'Her ass about to leave me here.' I thought. I'm not mad but it's expected. I'll see if Brayden or even Daniel is heading my way tho, I'd hate having to walk this fat ass home especially when I know Imma be hungry after class.

"I'm about to chill in the library and then go to my next class, cause its only twenty minutes until I have to go in there." I told Liyah.

"Yeah, do you bae and be careful, cause Imma light his ass up if you call me again." She told me. We then gave each other virtual kisses then I hung up.

I put my airpods in then started walking to the library while Candy by Don Toliver played. I had to keep an eye out for you know who but luckily, I didn't bump into him.

When I reached the library, I went all the way to the back on the rug and sat on a beanbag. I opened Wattpad up and went on my fav kay flock fanfic. I was reading for a couple minutes when I noticed the beanbag next to me move, boom, I rly don't have to explain this to y'all cause I guarantee y'all already know who it was.

"Hey, I'd like to apologize for damn near harassing you, I really didn't mean to come off that aggressive, I honestly didn't like what you and your friends had posted about Kaylie, as a boyfriend it was my duty to defend my girl, and if someone you loved had gotten that done to them, you'd do the same thing as me." Cameron said.

He had a point, his responsibility as a boyfriend was to keep his girl protected, I'd be pissed if my man didn't defend my name, so I get where he's coming from but this nigga gotta realize I'm a survivor of this bitch, she about to feel this heat my followers blowing.

"You right, but I'm not gonna apologize. Instagram stories delete after 24 hours, she'll be fine. You were right there when she picked on me and instead of telling her to stop or even distract her sometimes you laughed along with her and then sometimes you stood there like a deer in highlights with a look of pity on your face, that shit wasn't enough, and I don't wanna hear about leave the past in the past shit because if it still bothers me I have a right to feel like that, and then on top of that I have to see her and her boyfriend because we have a mutual friend, almost every week." I told him, the delivery of that was honestly so beautiful, I thought I would've ended up yelling a lil bit but I was calm.

"I'm really sorry that I stood there when I could have done something, traumatizing you was never an intention of mine and I'd never want anything that was done to you, done to any of my siblings. If there is honestly something, anything I could do to show you I'm actually sorry, doesn't matter the cost or anything." He apologized.

I wasn't expecting all that, so I just sat in shock, then I thought of that seven-foot black teddy bear I saw online the other day. 'A couple thousands shouldn't hurt or dent his pockets.' I thought. Make his pockets hurt, I guess.

"I got three things I want you to do, firstly I want you to apologize to me on your knees in front of Liyah, I need you to feel a little humiliated, then I need you to buy me this seven-foot black teddy bear I saw online, and the last thing is telling your girlfriend to apologize to me, no bullshit ass apology either." I told him with a stern look. He laughed and shook his head.

"Kaylie and I aren't together anymore so I'm not sure how soon that apology may come but is that all you want?" He asked. His ass must want me to ask him to buy me a cottage in the woods. 'I lowkey might need a ride after school but damn, he might kidnap my ass.'  I thought.

"Nah, that's it for now, thanks." I told him. Realizing I only had a good nine minutes left to get to class and I still don't remember where it is.

"Thanks for the apology but I have to start walking to class." I said, stretching as I stood up, he stood up with his arms open, almost close to giving me a hug but I had to shut it down, too fast for me.

"I'm good, baby steps bro. You can get a fist bump for now." I laughed. He gave me a fist bump then I left. I was glad I found my class when I did cause this teacher look like they don't play, black power!!

After the class was done, I started to call Liyah while walking towards the front of the gates, as I expected she didn't pick up on the first ring, then I called again, about two- three times until I realized her ass was not getting up. I called Brayden to ask if he was on campus because I was stuck since Liyah wouldn't pick up and he told me he's at home streaming. He told me he'd get someone to pick me up and I responded back with a yes, because if it's no one else I trust besides my group its Brayden.

About ten minutes had passed and an all too familiar car had drove up and stopped next to me. I already knew who it was, even before he rolled down them windows.

"Brayden called and said you needed a ride, would you like to get in?" Cameron asked me. He's my last hope, I might as well hop in, I sent Liyah a text letting her know Cameron was bringing me back home and she should be on the lookout for me.

"These seats cleaned?" I asked after opening the passenger door, I remember what I seen the other day, very disturbing.

"100% clean." Cameron smiled.

'I hope so.'