Cat

Ever since me and Hermione got that cat she's been acting strange. As if she's weirdly offended by the presence of the feline, maybe it was her meowing that annoyed her? 

Yesterday

Hermione's POV 

Ugh- That damn cat! She's always sitting on Y/N's lap. Ever since we go her 4 days ago I haven't been able to cuddle with her or even sit on her lap. This sounds ridiculous, I know but I have a valid reason. 

I walked into the makeshift library that I and Y/N had built. Well mostly Y/N but. It originally was our guest bedroom, but we both decided to make it a library/reading room.  I smiled seeing her sitting and reading. But, with a certain feline in her lap of course. I hid my hostility for the moment. And quite well for the first few days, but I know Y/N has noticed the change in my attitude toward the cat.

Present time 

Y/N's POV 

I was reading in the living room, sitting on the couch with Luna on my lap. Hermione walked in, well more like stomped in with a book in her hand. She sat next to me opening her book and huffing while sitting down. Her face was scrunched up in annoyance, and her cheeks are slightly red. She looks like an angry kitten, its adorable. I close my book and put it on the table, putting all my attention on my cute annoyed wife. 

"Is something bothering you my love?" Hermione stopped reading and looked at you. "Yes Y/N. Something is bothering me"  I smirked, hearing her annoyed tone "What's bothering you baby" "The cat." And as if on cue, Luna hopped off my lap. I was confused and a little taken aback, she loved Luna, even though she was hostile towards her sometimes. "The cat- What has the cat done 'Mione" I laughed a little.

"Well if you haven't noticed, Luna keeps taking my seat." I was confused at first, but then I got it. Deciding to play dumb, I said "Your seat? What do you mean love" A playful smirk plastered on my face. "Your lap stupid! And she's been getting in the way of our cuddling." She said while slamming her book shut, pouting, and crossing her arms shortly after. I was full-on laughing now. 

"Baby you're jealous of a cat!?" I said laughing in between words, hunching over grabbing my sides. "Don't laugh!" I controlled my laughter but there was a large smile plastered on my face. I lift her onto my lap, seeing her get shy and blush slightly. Her back was against my front. I wrap my arms around her waist while putting my chin on her shoulder. "I'm sorry for laughing baby, ill make sure to you're in my lap whenever you want to be" I kissed her neck and she relaxed into my touch. "Promise?" "Yes my love" 

She turned around and straddled me. She kissed me, putting one of her hands on my neck and other on the side of my face. I grabbed her hips out of instinct, I tried to pull away but she didn't let me. Truth be told I love when she does that, it's cute. She eventually pulled away, putting her head in the crook of my neck. I grabbed a blanket, put it on both of us, and laid us down. Hermione clung to me like a koala. Her arms were around my neck, one of her legs on top of me, and the other tangled with mine. She sighed in content against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and rubbed her back. "I love you Y/N" I was about to speak when a meow cut me off. "Drop it Luna! She's mine" Hermione pulled me closer if possible, in hopes to emphasize the last thing she said. 

I giggled and she lifted her head off my chest. I leaned down and gave her a quick kiss. "I love you too Beautiful"  

Hermione smiled ear to ear and laid her against my chest again. God, I love this girl. 

 She fell asleep, and I shortly did after.