Addiction.

Cheryl stumbled as she sat down on the sofa, whiskey bottle in her hand. She took another swing at it, not even bothered by the taste of whiskey itself. It's been seven years, of this addiction. Ever since Toni left her she's been shatterd into pieces.

No one has came to check up on her, and that's how she wanted it to be, or so she thought. She had successfully pushed everyone away, including Toni. She hasn't gotten any human interaction in years, she doesn't even text or call anyone anymore.

"They don't care, they never did and never will," Cheryl thought to herself. She sat silently, staring at the wall thinking about how better things could have been if Toni had just stayed.

She let a tear slip for just a moment, before wiping it away. It was a sad night for her, marking the seventh year without Toni. Soon tears started falling quicker, and she started thinking about it more and more.

"Toni." She whimpered as she pulled a blanket from behind the sofa. She pulled it up to her face, burying her head into it. As soon as she went to lay down she heard a knock coming from her front door.

She stumbled to get up, standing up to go answer the door. She opened the door to see a worried Toni standing Infront of her with two cases of luggage. She quickly wiped her face, thinking it was just an illusion, but Toni was still there.

"Cheryl, may I come in?" Toni spoke softly.

Once Toni entered, it didn't take too long for her to notice the whiskey smell coming from Cheryl. She sat down on the sofa, Cheryl doing the same. Toni's eyes scanned the room, they eventually landed onto an open bottle of whiskey.

"Cheryl have you been drinking?" Toni asked, her voice laced with concern.

"Maybe just a little." She said as she stood up from the sofa, putting the bottle away.

When she went to sit back down, she tripped and fell face first.

"Fuck" was all that she said before she started crying, feeling extremely overwhelmed and embarrassed.

"Okay let's get you up and into bed." Toni said as she lifted Cheryl into her arms.

"Put me down, I can walk myself." Cheryl husked at Toni.

Toni didn't listen, instead she continued walking to Cheryl's bedroom. Cheryl was wearily trying to fight Toni off of her, though deep down she wanted to be in her arms.

Toni set Cheryl down on the bed, sighing while doing so.

"Before we can talk I need you to sober up Cheryl, so get undressed," Toni demanded slightly annoyed.

"No, im not having sex." was all Cheryl said, and Toni realized it was time to be a little harsh.

"Cheryl get undressed so you can shower, don't fucking make me ask again."

Cheryl just sat silently, not moving a muscle.

"Suit yourself Cheryl," Toni said as she walked towards her, picking her up in a swift motion.

"Put me down you kidnapper." Cheryl demanded.

Toni again ignored her, leading her to the bathroom.

She set Cheryl on the sink, grabbing her face lightly by her jaw.

"Cheryl I get your hurting but that is no excuse to act childish, now undress and don't make me tell you again." Toni said looking right into Cheryl's eyes.

"Toni, I don't want you to see," she whispered tearing up a little. What was she talking about, and what was it that she didn't want me too see?

"Cheryl.." Toni whispered as the thought finally hit her.

Has she been self harming again?

"Stand up and undress." Toni demanded yet again, her voice slightly cracking.

Cheryl sighed knowing she wasn't gonna win and stood up. She lifted her shirt off throwing it to the side. She was just left in her bra and pants. Toni's curious eyes were roaming all over her body, trying to see what she didn't want her to see.

She sighed, unbuttoned her black jeans and slid them down her long pale legs. Toni looked at her thighs, coverd in long dark purple scars. She reached her hand out, grazing it over her scars. Cheryl shivered at the contact and back away a little. She was suddenly feeling insecure infront of Toni.

"Pretty aren't they," Cheryl randomly giggled still in her drunk state.

Toni just shook her head, turning Cheryl's body around so her back was facing her. She took a breath and unlcipped her bra, pushing it down her arms and onto the floor. Her hands slowly roamed her back, admiring her body for a second.

She slid Cheryl's panties down her legs and she stepped out of them.

"Can you handle talking a shower by yourself or do you need me to shower with you?"

"Please."

Was all Toni needed to hear before undressing and turning the water on. It was just a little awkward for Toni because this is the first time she's seen all of Cheryl in 7 years. She stepped in and took Cheryl's hand and gently pulled her in. Toni kept her hands on Cheryl's waist to hold her up as the water ran down. Toni actually wondered when the last time she showered was.

She heard Cheryl sigh in content as she kept rubbing her sides. Cheryl loved that Toni was this close  to her after all these years, she had thought Toni wanted nothing to do with her. Once Cheryl washed her hair and washed her body they both stepped out.

Toni put her same clothes on whilst Cheryl grabbed some comfortable shorts and a oversized t-shirt.

"Cheryl we need too talk." Toni sat on the bed with Cheryl following her.

Cheryl looked at Toni, feeling alot more sober then before.

"Cheryl, I didn't want to leave.. I had too. My Nana was dying Cher, she needed me. She had cancer, and she was in the nursing home. I- I just wanted to spend the last moments with her. After her death I assumed you didn't want anything to do with me. I stayed in NewYork for all these years, feeling like you wouldn't want me here. I finally did some thinking and I decided it was finally time to come see you. I still love you so so much Cheryl. I wanna live here, with you. I wanna make sure your okay Cheryl, I'm not blind I see you have been drinking, alot. So please, let me stay here." Toni took Cheryl's hands in hers, looking up teary eyed.

Cheryl's eyes stayed glued to the floor, she didn't want to look at Toni right now.

"You were my everything, I loved you, and you left me all alone all these years. " Cheryl stated her eyes welling up with tears.

Toni just kept her eyes on the side of Cheryl's face, her vision getting more blurry when her eyes filled with tears threatening to spill.

"Well I'm here now Cher, and I will never leave again." Cheryl looked up to meet Toni's doe eyes.

Cheryl pulled Toni's body into hers as she connected there lips into a fast, desperate kiss. Cheryl straddled Toni as she deepened the kiss, holding onto the sides of her face. Cheryl started grinding down onto Toni, desperate for friction on her more delicate part. Toni placed her hands on Cheryl's hips, guiding her movements.

Toni knew Cheryl was close because her movements were getting sloppy, and she was moving faster then before. She took the chance to pin Cheryl to the bed, lowering down to her soft milky thighs. Toni was drenched in arousal and didn't waste any time on peeling her pieces of clothing off.

She probed her fingers around Cheryl's entrance, getting them wet before sticking two inside of her. She let them sit for a minute, only because Cheryl was extremely tight. She slowly started moving her fingers inside the redhead, causing her hips to buck, and her hands to fall into Toni's hair.

A/N: too be continued