BULLYING

Bullying (v)
- hurting someone verbally or physically.

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Everyone prob got bullied, right?
RIGHT?!
But srsly it isnt FUN, yeah it may be FUN on the one whose bullying others, but its obviously NOT FUN for the ones who is getting bullied by other people.
Just because you're stronger, higher or better than someone, its doesnt give you the right to bully someone, it doesnt give you the right to make someone feel bad about themselves.
And you also dont have the right to judge them, to make them feel miserable, to humiliate them. They're not masochists dammit. Amd they're more likely not robots, they get hurt too! More than you expect them to be hurt.
Do bullies even know what their bullying can do to the ones who are being bullied? Do they even know how useless and stupid they would feel? Do they even know how hurtful the words they mutter? Do they know how badly they want it to end? How badly they want to kill themselves just because of their bullying?

Cause bullying does a lot of things to people, physically, emotionally,mentally, socialy. Yeah, the ones who are bullied may seem too emotional, but does those bullies know how bad they bully them? No, they probably wont give a damn about the one their bullying either.

Yeah, i know that the bullied one arent the only victims, sometimes the bullies got a problem of their own and they're too afraid too face that problem so they just put that anger on someone else, someone weaker than them, someone who can be easily pinned down. But tbh the bullies are much more weaker than the ones who are bullied, they either blame others for their misery, or they're insecure but they just hate to admit it, but its real.

Teasing someone about their appearance, doesnt make you prettier. Calling someone stupid, doesnt make you smarter. Calling someone a weirdo/freak, doesnt make you any superior.

It just shows how much insecure you are. It shows how much of a coward you are. It shows how much you love attention.

So just stop bullying others, they didnt do anything to you, so why bother them?