Book I

THE GREATEST I

Life lesson I

Path

By

PANTO

"In life one would never grow if he or she does not learn a lesson"

Once a time, there lived a family of seven at the bottom of the majestic Himalayas.
Their leader who just passed away was a magnificent leader and a man of so much power and wisdom which his son Zane, looked after him as a source of inspiration. Now known as the new 'chop-chair', he had taken over with his rare white elephant who was an extremely kind-hearten soul. He greatly loved his mother and sisters who didn't know what to do and could not look out for themselves.
Zane, Brave as his name not only was he blessed with a the white elephant, he was also blessed with the capacity to touch many hearts by bringing the dark hearts to light.

Everywhere he went he was untouchable and unseat which made him seen as the king of kings so did enemies increase in numbers. It's Normal not everyone is loved and admired but this didn't change a thing on him instead he felt more praised.
Everything to him was so flexible but he forgot one important thing which made him transform as Dark the enemy of progress.

Zane always had everything he wanted, this made him grow up being prideful. His parents could only make sure he does not go through the path of darkness that which is mainly meant for you living in your ego. This was the only way his parents kept the bond and Zane was interested in following his father's steps.
Time has passed, it's a year their head had left the world and Zane was getting back to his old self, appeared a childhood friend he had lost sight.
Demeter full of love and considered as Mother earth, who has been in a viscous cycle as Zane decided to remain by his side and make sure he finishes his journey.
Zane, so prideful always pushed away Demeter.
One afternoon Demeter came visiting, both shared a long moment Demeter trying to understand Zane, felt his worries and was scared for every night fall. She was aware of Dark, who visited those swimming in worries. Demeter felt Dark would come visiting and take full control of him but as she looked through she noticed Zane had a giant white elephant who could defeat anything and anyone who came his way.
While they were chilling,
"After all this years, tell me more has anything changed?" said Demeter.
"yeah! So much has changed, " replied Zane.
thought Zane. "Busy as we are from childhood on this vast Earth, one has had no time to let any nonsense settle in their heads. My only trouble is that I haven't had enough land and money. If I had plenty of land and money, I shouldn't nor wouldn't fear failure nor the Devil!"
- Demeter "Who said land and money won't stop failure nor the Devil from operating?"
- Zane chuckled.
They both finished chilling, chatted a while about the past and what the future would look like then Demeter had to leave so Zane, got to his room and laid down but, the devil, Dark had been sitting outside, and had heard all that was said. He was pleased that Demeter had led him into boasting, and that Zane had said that if he had plenty of land he would not fear the Devil.

"All right," thought Dark.

"You will have all the Land and much money; and by means of all I will get your soul with my power." said Dark.
Life has just begun, an incredible adventure awaits Zane with so many challenges ahead but he did not fear anything with his giant elephant was with him who carried him everywhere he went to.

One morning, Zane full of worries put on a false mask because he didn't wanted to wound his ego. He decided to go and find his truth so, he got on his white elephant and said good buy then they both left.