chapter 30

AT ACP SIR'S HOUSE

Kavin was sitting on lounge area waiting for Acp sir. Who was busy in giving some instructions to his informer. He was wondering why Acp sir has ordered to come with him in his house. Feeling bore while sitting on same position for long time, he moved toward balcony and his nostrils hit with the scent of red roses. A light smile crept on his face seeing a look like a small garden in sir's balcony. Acp sir is really obsessed with gardening. Plant must be there where Acp sir is otherwise. He won't feel rest, his face was having tender expression enjoying the nature beauty when his eyes fall on street where a family was having kulfi together. Couple were feeding their child together. A soft smile broke on his lips, when he saw kid giving kisses to his Mumma and papa. Kavin wondered with this day come in his life ever when he would be able to enjoy his family moments. He couldn't stop himself to picturised himself. Purvi and their symbol of love, karan in place of the family.

His train of though break with a soft hand on his shoulder. He turned and get surprised seeing Acp sir with two mugs of coffee.

"Try kar sakte ho, mere haath ki coffee. Achi ban jaati hai kabhi kabhi." Acp sir said with hint of naughtiness

Kavin smile shaking his head and then took mug from his father's hand. "App toh apne khabri se baat kar rahe the. Phir yeh coffee kab bana liya apne?"

Acp sir replied taking a sip. "khabri se baat kiya hue 15 minute se upar ho gaye janab. Ab gaalib haseen wadiyo mein itna khoye hue the ki time ka pata hi nahi chala app ko."

Kavin was perplexed, he was standing here for more than 15 minutes and he didn't even realised a bit.

Acp sir looked at his lost expression. So changed the topic. "Coffee piyo warna thandi ho jaye gaye aur sare mehnat bekar kardoge tum meri."

Kavin took sip and saviour the hot smoky coffee taste is his taste bud, he said in pleasant surprise. "It's fantastic sir!

And then he added praisefully. "Agar app CID mein nahi hote toh app ka
coffee shop world famous hota."

Acp sir laughed softy hearing his second in command's appraisal. They talked on random topic together from politics to street fight while enjoying coffee. The moment was simple but for them it was one of the best moment. They rarely got time to spent time with each other like ordinary people without dealing with the pressure of case and higher authorities.

Kavin took empty cup from Acp sir's hand who got startled with sudden action. "Are rahne do mai dho dunga."

But who will listen him kavin had gone to kitchen and washing both mugs he kept them in their places. Acp sir remembered someone's on kavin action as he used to do same.

"Dad maine kitni baar bola hai app ko app rahne do mai kar lunga....app na sunte hi nahi ho meri."

"Are yaar Nakul mujhe toh tum ghar ka koi kaam karne hi nahi dete."

"Haan toh mere jaise ek hatte katte naujawan bete ke hote hue app kaam karo gaye toh kaise lagega."

"Toh tum kehna kya chahta ho. Mai buddha ho gaya hun."

"Bura mat manna app par (taking back step with laughing) Umar toh ho hi gayi hai."

Acp sir mouth remained open his son's mischievous eyes and naughty laughing sound had made him more angrier. "Ruko mai tum ko abhi dikhata hun, kisi umar ho gayi hai."

Acp sir was chasing Nakul who was sometimes hiding under table and sometimes behind pillar from saving himself from his father's wrath.

"Oooouch."

Hum saath saath hai जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें