fucking your best friend

" I'm home ", you yelled and Jungkook looked up from his computer and looked at you. But to his surprise you weren't alone. There was a beautiful woman beside you and Jungkook looked at her a little bit more than he should. 

" Jungkook, she is kia, my best friend. Remember i told you about her ", you said and Jungkook finally looked at you and nodded but still glanced at kia again. " Hi, I'm kia ", she said and smiled at him and Jungkook stared at her in awe because of her pretty smile. 

" Kia, go upstairs I'm coming in a few minutes", you said and she left after giving Jungkook a quick glance. " Jungkook, remember i said that her husband passed away and her in-laws aren't going to let her live with them nor her parents since they ran away. She has no place to go so I was thinking if she can stay with us for some time until she finds a new place?" You asked.

" Yeah sure I don't have any problem "Jungkook said and you smiled. " Thank you so much ", you said and went upstairs to talk about it with kia.

Meanwhile Jungkook smiled to himself at the thought of kia living here under the same roof as him. He is a married man and he shouldn't think about other women. But after seeing kia he felt something. He liked her and somehow he got attracted towards her. And without thinking about anything he just thought of her living here.

It's been 3 weeks since kia started living with you and everything seems perfectly fine to you. Jungkook and her get along pretty quickly so you don't have to worry about her being uncomfortable around him. All of you were eating breakfast as you said " there's a business trip this weekend and it will take 4 days to come back. So I won't be here taking care of the house till then '', you said to Jungkook and kia. 

Jungkook's eyes lit up as soon as you said that. It means he and Kia will be alone and he will get the chance to spend some alone time with her. " Sure don't worry", Jungkook said. 

At night after you left:

Jungkook went to the kitchen and saw kia making coffee. " Hey", he said and kia flinched. " He-ey ", she said and Jungkook chuckled. " You are drinking coffee at this hour ?" He asked. " I couldn't sleep so yeah ", she said. And Jungkook took this chance to talk. " How are you? I mean do you miss your husband?" He asked.

" Sometimes,It's been 3 months and I'm getting better. At first it was tough but now I'm okay ", she said. " I can understand ", Jungkook said and both of them made eye contact and keeps on looking at each other for a while.

Kia was the one who looked away first but Jungkook was still looking at her. " I think I should go now. Good night", she said and hurriedly went away. 

At midnight:

Jungkook woke up to drink water and while returning to his bedroom he heard some weird noises coming from kia's room. Jungkook went near and stopped in front of her room and the noises were more audible now. It was moaning. Jungkook smirked, he thought kia was watching porn. Jungkook thought about an idea, if he burge in and caught her red handed then she will be embarrassed and a little bit comfortable about it in front of him. So that he can take some steps before you come.

And with that he pushed the door loudly. Enough to alert kia. He wanted to surprise and shock kia but instead he was the one who got shocked. 

There was kia lying on her bed without any pants. One hand on her breast and another one rubbing her clit. Kia jumped and covered herself quickly. But Jungkook was too stunned. He can't believe he got to see her clit. It was looking so smooth that he wanted to touch it. 

Jungkook looked at kia and smirked " what were you doing"? He asked as he came close. " I'm sorry I just couldn't control myself. It's been 4 months since i did something I'm sorry", she said.  " Why are you sorry? You could have just told me. I can help you with it you know. ", He said, making her eyes widened.  " What are you saying? " she said but stopped as soon as she saw Jungkook pulling his pants and shorts down revealing his dick. 

Kia's eyes stopped at his dick and she gulped. " Like what you see? It will look more good inside of you? You want that? Jungkook asked.

" B-but y/n ", she said. " She is not here. She won't know", he said and asked her again " you want"? And without thinking about anything, Kia nodded, making Jungkook smirk in victory. Jungkook pushed her on the bed and kissed her deeply. His hands traveled down to her breast and squished them making her moan. He started leaving butterfly kisses on her neck and soon he captured her nipples in his mouth giving her so much pleasure. He didn't stop sucking her breast. " Jungkook please", she said and he understood what she wanted. 

Jungkook grabbed his dick and positioned it and without any warning he pushed his whole dick inside kia making her scream. " Oh god it's so huge ", she said and panted. Jungkook smirked as he started rocking his hips and thrusting his dick inside her. Both of them moaned and groaned together as the pleasure was too much to handle. " I'm cumming, " Kia said. " Me too", he said and both cummed together.