frostbite

FROSTBITE
mikaelson mate

"Nothing burns like the cold

"Nothing burns like the cold."

Morgana has a past that she would rather forget. After eight years of abuse from her adoptive father, she made the hasty decision to run away. She is only minutes away from death when she is found by Henrik, a mysterious boy, who appeared out of nowhere. Henrik becomes her rock and they spend the rest of their childhood moving to and from foster homes together. But despite their love and trust for one another, they both hide secrets.

On her 21st birthday, Henrik finally decides to divulge one of those secrets. He leaves Morgana in shock at the news that he is a witch, who was born hundreds of years ago. Henrik tells her about his past and she encourages him to visit his hometown in search of answers. Little did they know that their trip to Mystic Falls would lead to more questions than answers.

When Morgana is kidnapped, she and Henrik learn about the existence of vampires. They also learn that the family he assumed were long dead, are actually alive. But another one of Henrik's secrets is revealed when Morgana discovers that she is their soulmate, destined to be with them.

Everything descends into chaos and Morgana must navigate a relationship with six supernatural creatures, all whilst battling the demons of her past. Life with the Mikaelsons was never going to be easy, but doubled with Morgana's closely kept secrets, their lives were about to change forever.

 Life with the Mikaelsons was never going to be easy, but doubled with Morgana's closely kept secrets, their lives were about to change forever

(poly/reverse harem romance)
(oc x finn, elijah, klaus, kol, henrik, freya and rebekah)
(the vampire diaries - the originals)

CONTENT WARNINGS
- a weak/meek heroine
- on page mental illness and trauma recovery
- mentions of attempted SA
- mentions of child abuse
- kidnapping
- explicit sexual content
- violence and gore
- use of foul language