𝗂𝗂. 𝖿𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄

: Here it is

: Here it is. The armory. Although, I don't believe we should be here, CT-011. : Eleven ignored the AZ-Droid, walking into the armory, lines upon lines of blasters scaled up and down the room. Eleven had no time to mesmerize over the sight as she grabbed ahold of weapons and ran out of there before more clone troopers came there. The bright white lights in the facility suddenly went red and the alarms began to blare even louder. Indicating the lockdown had started.

: We must hurry before we're trapped! : The AZ-Droid reminded while Eleven armed the blasters compatible for her and hooked a compact belt with neutralizers around her waist. "Okay, let's go help my brothers."

: I still think this is a bad idea. : Eleven heard as they rushed down the hallways to look for the other clones. "Even if it is, I was designed to fight, not hide in the shadows. I have to do this."

As the AZ-Droid and Eleven continued forward, they could hear blast fires and they both froze on the spot. Eleven's heart raced with anticipation, but she couldn't back down from this fight. She needed to help.

"AZI, stay behind me and stay out of sight.." Eleven told the droid as she looked past a corner, not seeing anything before she continued on, taking the blasters off safety. : You don't have to tell me twice. :

As Eleven and the AZ Droid got closer and closer to the battle, they came up on a hallway and they heard blast fire coming from a hallway up and Eleven held up a blaster, waiting patiently for the droids to come towards her. It didn't take long, however, because as soon as the first droid came into her sight, she fired the blaster, taking down droids coming through one by one. None of them even had the chance to fire their weapon as she took them down quickly.

By the end of it, about ten to fifteen droids had been taken down and Eleven exhaled deeply as she looked at the damage.

: Wow...that was quite impressive CT-011! : AZI praised as Eleven looked to him and then back at the droids. "We're not finished yet. If those droids are here, that means they made it past a squadron of troopers. We need to find the others. Follow me..."

---

They made it to the barracks of the other clone cadets and saw that the doors were cracked open. She peeked through the doors, hearing someone from the inside and she took her chance. Using the Force, she extended her hand and the doors slowly opened wide, giving her enough space to fit through.

Unbeknownst to her, when she opened the door, the clones inside hear the doors being pushed opened and believed it was the droids. Captain Rex of the 501st Battalion, ARC Troopers Fives and Echo, and Commander Cody of the 212th came around the corner, holding up the blasters.

"Identify yourself! Who are you?!" Rex demanded, Eleven walking through the doors with the AZ-Droid, holding her hands up as she did. "Don't shoot! I'm one of you..."

"A girl? What's a girl doing here?" Fives asked as he lowered his blaster, soon everyone followed suit. "Now is not the time to ask questions, sirs...we need to prepare for battle."

"Woah, woah, woah...who are you and how did you get here?" Cody asked while grabbing Eleven's shoulder, holding her in place. "There's no ti-"

"Eleven!" Everyone heard, all of them looking and seeing 99 approach them with a bag full of neutralizers and grenades. "99! What are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing.."

"What is going on here?" Rex asked as he came up to Eleven and 99. Before anyone could answer, they all heard banging from the other set of doors down on the other side of the barracks and Eleven glared at them. "No time...any minute and those droids will be pushing through into the barracks. So unless you have a plan, sirs..."

"We do. Can you fight?" Fives asked as Eleven nodded, holding up her blaster. "Damn straight I can..."