Chapter 12

Dandelion_Venti continues

I clenched my fists as Tomah sat next to me. Tomah was wide eyed but as he started to introduce himself he placed his hand on mine and offered to hold it. When I held his he wove his fingers between mine. He then moved my hand to his leg and placed his hand over our clasped hands.

Ei continued on and on and eventually after she stopped Scaramoche got up and to Rai to bed. Yae finally took over the conversation, "Would you guys like to play a game or go home?"

"I don't mind," I said. Tomah nodding in agreement.

"K, so strip poker?" Yae joked.

"Absolutely not!" Ei interjected.

"How about Theatre Mechanicus?" Tomah suggested, pointing to the shelf in the living room.

"I suppose, it is a shorter game. But fun enough to play thrice." Ei chirped.

Thus, we played as teams, Monsters vs Elemech. Tomah and I were Elemech and Yae and Ei were Monsters. Ei and Yae told us their monsters that were picked and Tomah and I strategically picked out 4 pons to put out for the first wave.

The wave commenced and all the monsters were taken out. The next set of picking pons and monsters, this time 1 went through the corse unscathed. 3 time and 4 bosses got through. Tomah and I had won but Ei and Yae got 5 points. As they cheered Tomah and I nervously scooted close.

"Sir, do you want to do another round? We can leave, or-"

"No it's fine. We can play a little longer, and I'm sure if it gets too late Ei will provide us with a room." I replied.

We played around 10 more rounds and with each we grew more and more tired until Yae and Ei got all 20 point they needed and we lost. At that time it was around 12 and Ei asked us if we wanted to crash at her house so that we didn't have to worry about the long drive to our house. We agreed and we were showed to a room.

There was one bed.

Tomah nervously fidgeted and Ei didn't notice shutting the door behind us.

"Tomah it's fine. I can sleep on the floor or-"

"No sir, I will I worry more for you than myself."

"That's not what I want. I'd rather you sleep on the bed. Can we agree to just sleep together. No need to be intimate."

He agreed and went into the bathroom. I undid my buttoned shirt, loosened my tie, and undid my pants, leaving myself in boxers. Tomah came out of the bathroom with a tank shirt on and boxers, as well. He took his clothes and folded them up placing on the dresser near the door. I just kicked mine to the side and hopped into the bed. Tomah slid it on the opposite side.

"Tomah," I whispered.

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I want to hold you."

"I do too."

"Good." 

I rolled over and grabbed Tomah, wrapping him in my arms. He placed his and on mine and drifted off.