The Diner

A/N: Heyo, well, we already have more reads than we thought we would get. This isn't going to be one of the stories Dean and Cas fight and have a lot of problems. It will be mostly fluff and happiness. Here is chapter 2, enjoy and pretty please comment!

**DEAN**

Soon the nurse enters the room again and breaks the stare that Castiel and I have been holding for a while.

"Castiel, your brothers want you to stay at school, they said you would be fine."

"Okay, thank you."

For a kid who just got beaten he is acting pretty calm and relaxed. I guess this does happen often though because Crowley said every lunch. I wonder why he became the target, he looks normal enough. My train of thought is broken when the nurse speaks to me.

"Thank you for helping Castiel get here Dean, now you can go back to class."

"Oh, yeah, okay I'll go, feel better Cas. If you ever need anything, here is my number." I say handing him the slip of paper. I am then unsure of whether I should make sure that he never gets picked on again. I mean I really like him, as a friend of course, but I am also stuck at this school until I graduate so I should probably stay with the jocks and not get on their bad side. Then Cas speaks,

"Thanks Dean, and if you could keep this accident between just the two of us, I don't want it getting out and spreading."

Why not, if everyone knew about the jocks then they could stop it. Why doesn't he tell his older brothers, I would rip somebodies lungs out for Sammy.

**CASTIEL**

I'm not sure what compelled me to not completely ignore Dean. There was just something different about him. He didn't seem to quite fit in with the other jocks. Maybe it was his big green eyes that were the same colour as the emerald necklace my mother had worn.

I was planning on going and finding him after school, he just seemed like somebody I could talk to. I needed to talk to someone, as much as I love my brothers they aren't always the most considerate. I remember the number he gave me and put it in my phone, I then shoot him a quick text saying hello so he could have my number too. I walked out of the nurse's office and went to my locker. I grabbed my books and walked into room 13. Mr. Singer looked up at me,

"You're late."

"I know I'm sorry Mr. Singer I couldn't get my locker open."

As I begin walking to my usual spot I hear Mr. Singer mutter "Idjit."

Once I reach my desk I notice someone sitting in it.

"Hey, that's my spot"

Instead of an answer I am greeted with those green eyes again.

"Oh hiya Cas!"

"Hello Dean." I am now not sure what to do, I decide to sit in the desk beside him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks with sincere concern in his voice.

"I'm feeling much better, thank you."

Mr. Singer clears his throat, drawing the students' attention to him. Class resumes and I begin taking notes, however I can't shake the feeling that someone is watching me. I turn my head quickly and see Dean flick his head forward, a slight pinkness is spreading from his neck to his cheeks. I wonder if it was because I had caught him staring. Most likely not, why would anyone want to stare at me?

**SAM**

This school is really no different from the last, I have made tons of friends, mostly nerds and rejects from the "cool kids." At lunch I sit at a table in the corner of the cafeteria which I guess my friends and I have now claimed. However I can't stop thinking about the golden haired boy from the office this morning. I know I am gay, I came out to my dad and brother about a week ago. Dad had gotten angry, real angry. He said that he didn't want a faggot for a son and started walking towards me with rage in his eyes. I had closed my eyes and was waiting for the outburst of pain but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes to see dad kicking Dean's crumpled figure on the floor. I ran to my room with tears streaming down my face. I shake the thought out of my head before I cry in school.