"Hell house"

A boy with blonde hair and brown eyes can be seen running through the halls while he throws pamphlets all around.

"Woooo!!! It's party time everyone!"

He continuously yells throughout the hallways.

"Halloween party at 10 to WHENEVER! Located at Scotch Memorial Park. There will be food, drinks, music, haunted houses, and MORE! "

The students of the school were interested in what was being said, consequently making it the talk of the neighborhood.
--------

Halloween is coming soon, and the party crew is hard at work decorating and setting up.

"Hey, Milo! You're on drink duty. Make sure to make two types of fruit punch, spiked and regular." A familiar voice yelled.

The blonde boy with brown eyes turns around and holds up two thumbs.

"You got it CC!"

The blonde cutie starts fixing two "blood punches" while humming, "Now you a vegetable. That ain't my problem hoe." (hehe Reggie).

He was done administering the regular punch diabetes and the spiked punch alcohol poisoning after some time. Before going to locate CC, he placed the punches in the refrigerator.

He entered an additional room with an alter of some type in search of CC. It looked like a demonic gateway.

"What the hell is that? CC! Why the fuck is there demonic shit in your room!??" Milo yelled. CC, or Ciel, peeked his head out of the other room.

" Oh, I am the son of a demon king." He shrugged. "I need to travel between worlds somehow." He said calmly as if it were normal.

Milo still had the "WTF" face but then burst out in laughter.

"You're weird. But I can't talk...soo."

Along with him, Ciel had a good chuckle before pointing out how much work remained. The party's other volunteers had eventually hung the banners and ensured that the haunted houses were frightful and not just a waste of money for the haunted party crew. They completed everything by the end of the day.

"Shit! This is nice as fuck! Honestly... Sexy~. Yuh."

Ciel said tucking his hair behind his ear and smirking like Debby Ryan. Milo nodded and picked up his skateboard from the grass.

"See you at school tomorrow. Or tomorrow night? I don't know, depends if I skip or not. I'm out."

After setting his board down on the pavement and giving Ciel a wink, Milo rode away. The most liberating feeling for him while riding is the wind in his tresses. Making the most of his remaining free time before "home", or his "hell house."

He looks at his 'home'--- Aspen Springs Orphanage--- and sighs. When he walks in he's greeted by a little running boy with brown hair and a bunny-eared headband. The boy tackles the blonde, almost making him fall.

"Big brother Ilo! I missed you so much! Winter did too but he won't say it!" The excited bunny giggled at his last comment. A platinum-haired boy came from the shadows of the corner he was relaxing in and chopped his bunny best friend on the head hard enough to make the bunny wince.

"Hey, Milo. Don't listen to him," The platinum-haired boy looks at his best friend "He needs his mouth sewed shut." He glares at him, almost hissing the word "mouth" at him. Milo just chuckles and rests his skateboard against the wall.

"I missed you guys t-" A woman with light brown hair and eyes comes around the corner; looks at Milo; and crosses her arms.

"Where were you? It's almost sundown. What would I do if I couldn't find you? Huh? Do you have ANY idea of how much money I get off of you and the other children!? I gave you a roof over your head, food, any clothes you want, a big room, a phone, and a damn skateboard! All I asked for was for you to follow MY rules, but you can't even do that, can you?! You should be GRATEFUL because I could have left your ass on the street starving. Now get your ass upstairs. Now! Oh and leave the skateboard, you won't be seeing it for a while."

Milo gives her a dead look, sighs, and walks towards the stairs. "When am I gonna get it back?" Milo says stopping at the bottom of the stairs. She gives him a 'get out of my face look and he heads up without any more questions. After the scolding two little boys walked up to the woman.

"Momma, why did you do that? I think you made big brother Ilo sad. Can you please let Ilo keep his skateboard?" Her hardened look softened when she looked down at her son.

"I'll think about it, Sugar. Now, you and your little friend need to go to bed. It's almost ten o'clock and you two should be in bed. Go to your room, ok Sugar rush and Winter?" They looked at each other and nodded.

Milo had just gotten out of the shower, trying to keep his thoughts at bay, he went into his room and took off the towel around his waist. Sighing, for the umpteenth time, he walks to his drawer and pulls out a pair of Pikachu boxers. He puts them on; walks to his bed; and faceplants into it.

"I can't wait to leave this hell. I'm almost 18, I just need to wait... Seven months. Ahhh, why is it so far away!" Milo buries his face into his pillow and closes his eyes. Eventually, not meaning to, he fell asleep.

When morning finally arrived, Milo's drapes let in plenty of sunlight. He rolled over in pain from the glaring light on his face. When he turned over, he was met by an exceedingly thrilling rabbit and his unamused pale angelic best friend.

"Good morning Ilo!" The brown hair in excitement said.

"Morning..." Mr. Pale rubbed his eyes and spoke gently. You could tell that his best friend forcibly coerced him out of bed. Milo yawned, sat up, and ran his hand through his hair

"Good morning you two. What's for breakfast? Do we have any more strawberries?" Milo asked.

Winter nodded at all of his questions and then watched him get out of bed wearing only his boxers. He facepalmed and pointed at Milo's lower body. He looks down shocked and covers himself.

"Ack! Let me get dressed first. I'll be down in a second." The boys shrugged their shoulders and left, shutting the door on their way out. When he was finished dressing Milo walked downstairs in his "outfit of the day".

"Nice. You can dress."

A young child with bear ears and a gold crown stood up from the table and put his dish in the sink. Milo rolls his eyes and reaches for a dish. He begins putting everything that he sees on the plate in his mouth.

"Ew. Can you even chew? Ugh, peasants are gross." The bear eared boy says. Winter watches as the crowned boy passes by.

"I guess Link isn't having a good morning," Winter says. "What do you think, Demi?" The brown-haired boy crossed his arms and glared at Link.

"I hope he trips and falls." Demi then huffed and walked away. Winter waved goodbye to Milo then followed his friend.