CHAPTER 9: SUIT

[This chapter has been written a few months ago but I just edited it. If there are any errors tell me."
____________________________________________
Adrien's pov

It. Stank. Like. Cheese.

"Ah, the sweet smell of cheese." Plagg whiffed the scent, "and it's only a week old." Shivers went down his spine in pleasure.

I need to get out of here, I thought.

I tried pulling the windows down but it wouldn't budge, "Plagg, can you open the windows?"

"No can do Agreste, I've been harvesting this smell for so long I am not going to let it wind blow it away."

I could feel my insides churn and not long was I holding in my puke.

"You okay? Your face looks green." Plagg asked on our way.

"Just...trying to hold...hold it in-" my words spilled out my mouth before I covered it. I could feel a headache coming.

Plagg laughed as he turned a corner, "only the strong can endure this, don't worry it'll all be oka-WHAT THE FREAK ADRIEN!?"

I puked. On his jeans. In the car.

"So, sorry plaAAAA--" Another round came and my head was spinning.

"What the heck did you eat for lunch?"

"It's not what I ate that's the problem, it's the stench," I said but I knew I had eaten too many croissants today yet I hadn't fallen sick in class.

"I'll have you know that it is not the smell."

"Just open the dang window!" I shouted holding in the third.

"Oh, Zhǔ." He said, turning on the system.

I pulled my head out taking in the fresh air, "Ah so much better than Plagg's car."
____________________________________________
Marinette's pov

"We're almost there," Tikki said entering a tunnel. It went pitch black and once we found a light source we stopped at a plane-white parking lot.

We came out and went straight to the elevator.

"So is that the way to getting here? So far."

"Well, that is if you go by car, we usually don't drive much but we do fly."

"Fly, fly what?" the doors opened and we stepped out.

"You'll know once you get your mission."I paused in my walk when Tikki turned round, "You have decided, right?"

"I-," I sighed as I look up, "I feel like it's being rushed a little too much."

"Sometimes things need to be at a fast speed, it's hard to catch up but you'll get there. Even I had to decide whether or not I wanted to be part of this and the decision I made led me to who I am today."

"But what if I mess up?"

"You won't mess up. Anyone could have been a spy if they were chosen but we chose you. We know you are far more capable than you know. Now come on, we have somewhere to be before you meet them."

"You're always saying something like 'them' it's getting to me."
____________________________________________
Adrien's pov

"Plagg what happened to you?" Wayzz marched up to us.

"A misunderstanding." He said walking into his office.

"I may have barfed on his clothing while we were in the car."

"Let me guess it smelt like old fermented cheese?" He sighed as he clipped his nose.

"Yup." I nodded my head still feeling dizzy and the faint scent on me.